Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 hours ago, TKC said:

Lol maybe we should be more worried about her once she leaves VS, because she still wants to post pretty much NOTHING on social media. Not her work. Not the most flattering pics of her. Rarely anything.

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/fashion/187493/Adriana-Lima-I-dont-like-selfies 

I know I sound like a broken record but adriana should maybe retire if her and her fucking so called team don't want to get with the program. Adriana really deserves the PR of somebody like Alessandra especially since she has such a difficult time conforming herself. She must don't want to continue modelling that bad if she distance herself so much from things that control her career now in days (press, social media/fans)

Especially with her age, she better show how amazing she still is, or atleast was if she doesn't like sharing recent pictures.

She may take pics backstage from the show but  doesn't share like others to keep it a surprise but she never ever even posts them afterwards neither.... She needs to step away if she wants to continue to be that private most of the time. It really is to the point where I thinks she should just back away, before she ends up falling off because of it.

If Adriana posted half as much as Ale or half as interesting content she would have double the followers she has now... Her insta is full of workout selfies, bad/weird pics in strange angles, and quotes. She never post pics of her work or tags people/brands, and I fell it sometimes hurts her. I think people in the industry appreciate when she post pics of their work together. I mean, she gets many jobs based on instagram followers, so why not post the work. You are not better than other models Adriana.

Adri is my favourite model of all time, but she is the most boring to follow. Rosie, Candice, Elsa, Ale all have great instagrams that are fun. But I don't think that this is ever going to change...

56 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

If Adriana posted half as much as Ale or half as interesting content she would have double the followers she has now... Her insta is full of workout selfies, bad/weird pics in strange angles, and quotes. She never post pics of her work or tags people/brands, and I fell it sometimes hurts her. I think people in the industry appreciate when she post pics of their work together. I mean, she gets many jobs based on instagram followers, so why not post the work. You are not better than other models Adriana.

Adri is my favourite model of all time, but she is the most boring to follow. Rosie, Candice, Elsa, Ale all have great instagrams that are fun. But I don't think that this is ever going to change...

Exactly. Hell, maybe one day ale will end up catching up to her. Its getting ridiculous personally to ME because, having a certain amount of followers is one thing but when this shit has influence on your career and relevance. Get over the fact that it needs to be used more or  just back away from the industry, because its not the way it use to be. I Know I probably sound bitchy but I am honestly doing this for adriana's sake, I would hate for her to fall off because of something like this. I would rather it be because she doesn't look good anymore or because she retired. Don't let yourself fall behind and others fall ahead of you over some damn pictures that take no time to take. In the words of adriana herself, "its like not that hard".

I don't care as much what she posts, as long as she does. That is ALL it takes. She went up to 6.2 million very quickly by just posting quotes alone. But She has ALL this damn material, great material to this day people still aren't over young adriana lima, and she is just not using it to better advantage. She say she wants to model as long as she can but I honestly can't tell.  If she posted the things candice and etc did I think she'd be criticized more because of her age and stuff lol. Ale though, yes. Honestly I don't even see how her career is still doing better than theirs if we were to look at instagram, but its probably because she branded herself so well in the age where social media was not q requirement, But now it is. So in order to keep herself up, her or somebody from her fucking team needs to step up. All these new maybelline ads released recently and they haven't thought to post them.

I don't think she doesn't post much like others because she thinks she is better. But because she doesn't care and isn't vain enough. She always has been the least superficial person there is, being in modelling didn't do shit to her head lol. Usually I appreciate but sometimes in cases like these you wish she was more in love with herself and was more superficial. And she doesn't care much enough to take alot of time in a good quality selfie. because we have seen she can take them just she won't share the best ones. Or she is like whatever. She doesn't care enough. And judging by that article I still do thin she wants to destroy the perfect (in looks) image she got... but you are a model adriana...you can't just do that lol . If you were some hot actress or something, sure

But if she wants to be around long, she better start. And her PR team man, they should be fired. I think its horrible they let her get to this point. They are NOT doing their job good enough at all. People on social media shouldn't feel like they have to contact them to tell them to do better for Adriana. I can half understand adriana not being able to do this well herself  because she isn't vain as much as others but her PR have no damn reason for doing so little

14 minutes ago, TKC said:

Exactly. Hell, maybe one day ale will end up catching up to her. Its getting ridiculous personally to ME because, having a certain amount of followers is one thing but when this shit has influence on your career and relevance. Get over the fact that it needs to be used more or  just back away from the industry, because its not the way it use to be. I Know I probably sound bitchy but I am honestly doing this for adriana's sake, I would hate for her to fall off because of something like this. I would rather it be because she doesn't look good anymore or because she retired. Don't let yourself fall behind and others fall ahead of you over some damn pictures that take no time to take. In the words of adriana herself, "its like not that hard".

I don't care as much what she posts, as long as she does. That is ALL it takes. She went up to 6.2 million very quickly by just posting quotes alone. But She has ALL this damn material, great material to this day people still aren't over young adriana lima, and she is just not using it to better advantage. She say she wants to model as long as she can but I honestly can't tell.  If she posted the things candice and etc did I think she'd be criticized more because of her age and stuff lol. Ale though, yes. Honestly I don't even see how her career is still doing better than theirs if we were to look at instagram, but its probably because she branded herself so well in the age where social media was not q requirement, But now it is. So in order to keep herself up, her or somebody from her fucking team needs to step up. All these new maybelline ads released recently and they haven't thought to post them.

I don't think she doesn't post much like others because she thinks she is better. But because she doesn't care and isn't vain enough. She always has been the least superficial person there is, being in modelling didn't do shit to her head lol. Usually I appreciate but sometimes in cases like these you wish she was more in love with herself and was more superficial. And she doesn't care much enough to take alot of time in a good quality selfie. because we have seen she can take them just she won't share the best ones. Or she is like whatever. She doesn't care enough. And judging by that article I still do thin she wants to destroy the perfect (in looks) image she got... but you are a model adriana...you can't just do that lol . If you were some hot actress or something, sure

But if she wants to be around long, she better start. And her PR team man, they should be fired. I think its horrible they let her get to this point. They are NOT doing their job good enough at all. People on social media shouldn't feel like they have to contact them to tell them to do better for Adriana. I can half understand adriana not being able to do this well herself  because she isn't vain as much as others but her PR have no damn reason for doing so little

I agree. It's all about social media right now and she need to get with the times. Use it for work and for us fans to get to know her a little better.

She doesn't have to take million selfies, but she can post her work, backstage photos, throwbacks (I'm sure she has so many beautiful pics), she travels a lot for work (this year alone she went to Cuba, Dubai, Cannes, London...) and she never shares any pics of these amazing places... I like pictures with her daughters but they are usually in bad quality (!?!?)... and she can still post all the boxing selfies she loves, quotes and nail pics she likes, but just to find a balance and post regularly. I hope next year her PR team starts doing better work.

For me Rosie has the best insta, she posts really great pics and a great combination of her work and personal life. I wish Adriana's instagram is more like that...

Agreed! I like Gisele's, I think its a good balance. Adriana did say she was bad ta taking them. I think she lacks the patience or whatever but at the end of the day she does have so many pics of herself floating around here, her TEAM that she PAYS to do this stuff, can use those instead. They didn't even post her Glamour US photos, what the fuck? That was another editorial smh.

They have to be the most lousy team ever and adriana lets them because she doesn't care enough herself about photos of her being posted. I feel like it hasn't sunk in as much that she NEEDS to get in with the times. But her pr know. And if she has a problem with them stepping in they need to sit her down and tell how why they must post her work. Esp if she cares about her job.  Its not acceptable. It doesn't matter if adriana doesn't like posting herself alot, she isn't going to like it if her career start declining. Especially since she hasn't done anything outside of modelling yet. Which is another thing... I really do hope she and her team looks on here. They need to see this. They aren't looking out for her as much as they should I feel.

Remember fans were complaining about her not telling that she would be in duabi on social media. That IS something that should have been talked about and NOT after it happened.

She never posted her Glamour US photos, H&M (with Doutzen,  Natasha and Joan), she also only postes covers (and not all of them) and no eds and maybe one pic from the campaigns she did. She never posts pics from the runway (Balmain, MJ, Prada, Jason Wu...) and NOTHING from VS and she always says she wants to be there for a long time. It certainly doesn't look like it....

The only thing I hope is that her PR team/agency are reading this and they start doing a better job.

35 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

She never posted her Glamour US photos, H&M (with Doutzen,  Natasha and Joan), she also only postes covers (and not all of them) and no eds and maybe one pic from the campaigns she did. She never posts pics from the runway (Balmain, MJ, Prada, Jason Wu...) and NOTHING from VS and she always says she wants to be there for a long time. It certainly doesn't look like it....

The only thing I hope is that her PR team/agency are reading this and they start doing a better job.

X2

I too feel like Gisele's is the most balanced. And she's the one that needs social media the least. Maybe Adriana really thinks she's special?  Because I want to believe she knows the huge role social media plays ina celeb/model's care in this era? Like TKC said,  she should just retire already or something,  that way even though as fans we wouldn't like that, at least we don't have to keep wishing and hoping new and better work will come in. Half of her work this year has been subpar either way so...

Back to Gisele,  she's queen,  but her social media following is a sharp reminder that Adriana could have at least gotten 9 million followers by now because even from day one,  she's had the stronger Internet presence than Gisele.  It was only up until a few months ago Gisele surpassed her. 

More prove of her poor marketing skills.

Only God knows how she's lasted this long in fhis cutthroat industry

I honestly think Adriana doesn't like it for superficial reasons. Because when Adriana does post a good amount, it be those damn sweaty pictures. And she said she does it to show what she looks like outside of the perfection of modelling. I always said its like she really wants to kill her beauty image. I knew that after that stunning photo of her for W magazine was posted and like so quickly afterwards she posted another one of those gym pictures. She always seemed uncomfortable when interviewers or even fans gave her a high praise.
I think she really doesn't enjoy that kind of attention/admiration. She probably wants people to look past it. But you're a model adriana LOL. I mean, she did do a good job out of all models making sure people loved more than just her looks but she doesn't have to constantly make that her mission and honestly she shouldn't be a model anymore if thats the way it makes her feel.

LOL IDK, remember Gisele does have some pat fans that probably follower her. Also Gisele still always had more followers on twitter. So i figured eventually she would get past adriana. I think models like candice and..... lol OK so thats the only REAL model that has more followers than her oh yeah and miranda, I think ones like them are a reminder of how many followers adriana COULD have. Because she is more famous than candice period and has more followers everywhere else.

Thank god for VS right now. I think that would have been another thing that could have helped her and probably helped the younger angels. If she was still being used more during their social media age, because they post the models on their IG and they have so many followers. Especially with adriana's VS pictures, they were the best. Which is ANOTHER reason for her pr to step it up. Because VS won't be able to help her out anymore.

This is so stupid honestly. I am so annoyed because all we want is the best for the girl and bitches she pay to do this for aren't doing shit. Seriously, leave if you aren't willing to do what you need to do or get the people who work for you to do it if its too much. But don't potentially let yourself become irrelevant when it doesn't even have to be that way.

I'm sure if Adriana was posting more sexy pics like Candice does, she'd have wayyy more followers than her. But I don't think Adriana ever had that "look at me and my body" attitude at 27 years old since Candice is 27. I totally get that she's a mom, and I've heard many nice things about her (one of her close friends Orlene was a client at my boss's office, R.I.P.). Sometimes I do wish she'd show more of her modeling pictures but I don't think she likes selfies. Remember at the VSFS she said "All you have to do is raise your arm, and take a picture. It's not that hard." while all the other models were obsessing about selfies. She should have millions of more followers than her peers but I don't think she cares that much of it or her management wants to make her have the more down to earth vibe which is cool but she deserves a bigger follower base and the only way to do that is show off that you're a model or in her case show off why Adriana Lima is Adriana Lima.

Well, this is just instagram we have to keep in mind now. Candice ONLY has more followers than her on IG.

Twitter: Candice is at 1.2 million Adriana is at 2.3. Candice doesn't have a facebook but twitter alone is a better representation of stuff.Because twitter isn't just about photos. And Overall, Adriana is the #6 at having the most followers in general, not even just VS angels. Instagram is the only place where she falls behind. And Its not even too far behind because out of real models candice and miranda and Gisele are the only ones with more followers than her. But Candice twitter followers are a different story. Its just about what she posts and how often. I think even her own fans know that

• 2 weeks later...

would be great if she had another superbowl commercial, and she doesn't post alot tbt pics, so who knows? and also she could post some tbt when she was younger. that would be great

did she deleted some pics today on insta??

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

i mean those pics with joe on it are not on insta anymore, . . . well on facebook they still are.

She did delete a few pics. I only noticed that the one with Joe is missing and the one with all of them boxing in Miami after Christmas I think (with Joe as well)...

4 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

She did delete a few pics. I only noticed that the one with Joe is missing and the one with all of them boxing in Miami after Christmas I think (with Joe as well)...

yes those one, i mean she never posted alot pics with him, lol is she hiding him again.

did she or her cousin posted the pics of them at the cinema few days ago?

rit8f9jC.jpg TFto3pKm.jpg kvmIF8Dy.jpg 3jCp45IR.jpg

Just now, emerald7 said:

yes those one, i mean she never posted alot pics with him, lol is she hiding him again.

did she or her cousin posted the pics of them at the cinema few days ago?

Her cousin posted that pic in the cinema.

She even deleted that one pic with their watches. I guess she changed her mind about showing him on social media... or they they had a fight/broke up...