Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Well, we don't take DM seriously here lol.

But, I assure you, those are just people on CANDICE articles. Who have interest in HER. Have you looked at the articles with just adriana? You don't typically see a candice fan popping up and people agreeing with that stan who thins she is better. Also have you seen the articles about ALL Vs models? On the one talking about kendall and gigi joining, literally only saw once comment saying candice was the ultimate and the rest were just about adriana. That tends to be the case in all the articles with all the vs models/angels, so that tells you something. 

But either way tho, dm is not a representation of anything. Adriana is still the biggest and one of the best things to hit VS and people know that. So many more things point to it. But don't let those articles on JUST candice lol fool you. Feel that way when its an article including them both and people get like that. This isn't even adriana's last show (I guess) and she is getting a wax figure lol. Who cares what anybody thinks. Look at the facts lol.

Yeah and she did open a segment in 2006, but not when timberlake was performing as she said in another article

and that wouldn't even be the firs time she opened a segment lol, remember 2005. And she wasn't even on the runway with justin EVER lol. It has to be the fact that she doesn't care that much for the show.

Yup, the show looked like it was a hot ass mess. VS needs to go back to the drawing board for next year. Did they not have enough money to make the wings fuller? Or was having the wires showing something done on purpose?

I can only imagine how horribly edited the show will be when it airs.

Not liking the comments on Daily Mail about Adri. "She's lost her sparkle.", "She looks sickly.", "Lima's getting old. Still hot but old." She deserved much better treatment as far as getting the best outfits. Her outfits were unfortunately plain compared to past years and the younger models got much more elaborate outfits. The makeup was just plain, her hair was flat, and I think she should've gotten a tan. Is Ed really phasing out Adri because of her being the oldest of the bunch cause it looks like it as time goes by :(

That makeup made selena gomez look different. And older.

Also DM def posted the most unflattering picture, adriana was talking in it. They didn't even do anybody else like that.

They'll see her with makeup/no makeup that does her justice and actually posing it would be a different story.

Dm is not the

reflection of the entire human population and who adriana is. You can't worry about that. You're talking about a website that kisses the kardashiasn asses.

^ preach

I thought she looked great on the runway and the make-up did remind me of 2010 too

but the after party was meh :/

meh is not even the world.

Adriana never looked so much her age in her life. And I know its because she tired for working out very hard. Its even worth that even more. Makes no sense she looks good all year long, she feels she gotta beat herself up for the show now because she is older and her body changed and it always somehow ends up showing on her face.

Last year she looked way more tired this year, too gaunt and a bit tired.

How she goes to after party like that?? I will never understand her... not a bad dress but look that hair and no make up

I think the dress is good actually but her hair yeah, wtf is up with that and the makeup.

She has on makeup, adriana looks better than that without makeup and way younger. she has it on, its just some kind.

Whatever, its over. Adriana can get back right. She'll atleast look fine during the actual show.

Ugh the horrible comments are starting to appear on Twitter/IG regarding the after party :(

If only hung vango did her make up like in the holiday commercial, she would've slayed.

2012 was her best year tbh, in terms of opening, hair, makeup, after party look, even that live show before the viewing partyy...etc everything was flawless <3

Ugh the horrible comments are starting to appear on Twitter/IG regarding the after party :(

If only hung vango did her make up like in the holiday commercial, she would've slayed.

2012 was her best year tbh, in terms of opening, hair, makeup, after party look, even that live show before the viewing partyy...etc everything was flawless <3

Not surprised, like she does not look like herself.  Like she never looks like this lol

She had a bit more weight on then. Her facial structure without her usual rounder face.

2012 she looked tired too lol.Thats why I emphasize her pushing herself so much, the way she does it, it will show. And the way her face is made, she needs to be careful.

2011 and 2013 were good. But she really has to leave if she keeps doing that. I mean her body looked nice but her face is what she is known for and her working out impacts that.

also, so many things pissed me off in the show, but the most things were that Adriana didn't open the show, didn't get 3 outfits, and didn't lead the finale like WHAT!!!!!! I mean this woman is getting a wax figure, can't you recognize her a little bit more?

I think she will have a segment on it. if not. I don't care. This is adriana's last time with them. I am speaking it into existence so that it could happen lol. It just pisses me off