Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think maybe they only do that if a girl has a falling out with them or a uneasy departure? like maybe with Gisele? (i could be completely wrong! just estimating)

I know this is a stretch and I'm cringing as I'm about to even type it lol but if she IS pregnant again... it probably goes against some type of clause within her contract. I mean 2 years straight of sitting around not doing much, you could see why a business would be upset.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

I never really visit the VS website to look for updates but I'm going to assume she was prominently featured (even if she hasn't worked in a while) Would it be safe to assume that there were at least a total of 40-50 pictures of her through out the website? (in lingerie, bras, panties)? I just don't see why they would remove them all of Adriana specifically. It's not like they're replacing them with new ones.

I don't think it means anything. I think it's because she hasn't worked with them in a year. Also i noticed that some of vs bras aren't even there anymore like the biofit collection is gone. And most of adriana pictures are of the older lingerie. A lot of the old like incredible pictures have been replaced with newer versions of the bra. I think it's because her pictures are outdated and since she has worked for them vs has done other shoots and created newer lines.

I don't think it's anything controversial.

They're probably re-doing the biofit and will re-launch it at a later date like they have done in the past with other collections. I'm not too worried about Adriana and VS parting ways just yet. Well, it's looking like she could possibly be pregnant again. I was hoping she wouldn't pull a Jessica Simpson. Damn you Marko.

I am kind of on the fence about her being pregnant again, but I agree with TKC. Most of the stuff that was removed is stuff they don't sell anymore or they are outdated and they are coming out with new campaigns/newer versions of that collection. I would love for her to leave on bad terms. The scandal!

I still think it's strange if almost every single picture of her is removed. I don't think it has to be something scandalous but I don't think it's as simple as pictures being outdated because surely there are others on the website that are outdated, yet every one of Adri's pics removed? Just strange. For me the backstage photos of her at Prada add weight to the possibility of her being pregnant.