Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I don't think the outfit flattered her body at all but she also looked bigger than normal. Who knows, but to me it adds more credibility to her possibly being preggo

hope she doesn't visit bellazon, might cry @ my use of that 'vulgar' word :laugh:

So Isabeli and Adriana eh?

For years, I’ve heard rumors that Isabeli and Adriana Lima were bitter enemies. I had heard that Isabeli was going to be crowned as a VS Angel years ago, but Adriana stepped in a caused a total drama-filled bitchfest that resulted in Isabeli not getting the VS job. Well, at least that’s what I was told

^ That is bullshit, I'm friends with the owner of Isa's fansite who is really close to Isabeli and she said that she never had any feud whatsoever with Adriana. They're just not close friends and that's it, they don't usually work together so they don't have a close relationship. Honestly, VamipreHorde will spread any rumour that will make Adriana look like a bitch because he hates her.

And she's so pregnant people, her face is bloated again

^Oh Vamp. Anyway, it's not true. I'll just say that because the rest is really not important. I used to think the same though and I had to find out!

Maybe this Oscar thing is true though because this is the guy who does the tans on the girls for the VSFS:

@Jimmycoco: Hello @VictoriasSecret !! Welcome to LA!! #oscars #rockthetan

Edit: I see Claudia explained already!