Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Go to Russell's twitter I think that pic of someone's bum is adriana. Someone on twitter said it was and that same day adriana tweeted good morning. She only tweets that when she is working most of the time.

I don't think she is back yet, honestly I'm starting to wonder if she is still with VS at all or if she is pulling a Heidi on us and we won't see her unless it's a big launch or the VSFS

She's in NY. Either for NYFW or something else work-related because we know she doesn't come to NY otherwise. But with the big storm we are having, I don't think anyone is going to get much done.

Scratch that last thing, I see no NYFW shows have been canceled yet.

I think she's in Cali now (trying to get more info) and Russell is there too, so hopefully! Someone posted a picture of her in a hair salon looking like she's 20 years old (b*tch!). I think the salon is in Beverly Hills. For some cray reason, I think she's going to color it. Prayer circle.

The hair stylist posted that they were going to be in Miami until the 9th taking appointments, so she's back in Miami where Michael Bay is shooting for VS. Another prayer circle.

I hope she is ^ I miss her but I'm glad she isn't going to be in that commercial they are shooting in Miami its looks like a Transformers/Bad Boys movie with some models in heels and lingerie thrown up in it. Just looks like a over the top mess waiting to happen.

I hope to see adriana on a magazine covers, she always has the best photoshoots.... im kinda bummed that adriana never got to

be on sports illustrated and kate upton is on her second, i mean the girl is ok but seems to have way to much hype going on....

I think Adriana (and Gisele, and Alessandra, and Candice, etc) not doing SI has a lot to do with their VS contracts. I can't be sure but I've never seen a big VS name doing SI in recent times with the exception of Heidi Klum but we all know she always was treated differently by VS

As long as she doesn't look her age it's all good. She doesn't look like early 20's. but she def doesn't look like someone in their early 30's with two kids lol.

Yeah I hope adriana doesn't do si either. I don't know why but for some reason I feel like its a downgrade from VS.maybe because anybody can do SI, even celebs (like beyonce) but not anyone can do VS. plus not all their models have good enough actual modeling talent.