Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

^I suppose that's something to do with it. She doesn't seem to have the air of a 'VS girl' the way most of the others do. Maybe it's just me :idk:

I don't mean that as a bad thing by the way - she's one of my favourite models right now.

I think her facial features are great for them. her eyes and the looks she gives the camera are just as good as Adriana. Just my opinion. I like most of the vs roster. Karlie and Elsa are really the only ones I don't follow/care for. Andreea, Camille Rowe, Nadine Leopold and Bridget Malcolm are all good. Hopefully not short timers like Cameron Russell, Victoria Lee, Jessica Clarke and Barbara Palvin.

I think Donbot is subliminally concerned that working with VS hurts his impression of Andreea as an elite model.  :yes:

I think she is doing a great job and her VSX stuff is magnificent.  The last 2 aren't that great though.

I think her facial features are great for them. her eyes and the looks she gives the camera are just as good as Adriana. Just my opinion. I like most of the vs roster. Karlie and Elsa are really the only ones I don't follow/care for. Andreea, Camille Rowe, Nadine Leopold and Bridget Malcolm are all good. Hopefully not short timers like Cameron Russell, Victoria Lee, Jessica Clarke and Barbara Palvin.

Please be careful what models you group Barbara with.  There are a lot of sensitive people on this forum.