Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Nah, she doesn't seem to be in Milan still. Her sister posted an insta story yesterday where Céline appeared and Fabienne wrote something like "You can really tell that she's back". I don't remember her exact words but Céline is definitely home. Maybe just for the weekend or for a couple of days until she leaves for Barcelona maybe? I feel like right now is still a good time to meet with her agencies, build up a book, before she can take a Christmas break in December.

Edit: Céline's recent insta story confirms that she's home ;) 

She's traveling again, posted an insta story from the airport and her mom wrote on instagram that it was nice that she'd been there :smile: Hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to tell where she's headed to, if Milan again or some other city :smile: 

I love her About You work, she looks lovely and seems very comfortable in front of the camera.

I don't mind her current hair so much, she will have that length back in a year unless she has it cut again, so I am not bothered by her hair. I really liked how it looked in that Elite video.

3 hours ago, Sheila said:

I loved her hair lenght there :D Would love that she decides with her agency to let it again grow.....

Maybe they did decide this though?! I mean, we can't really tell and it's not like her hair grows out in just two weeks. So, be patient and wait a few months. 

Yes, she's back in Milan and also met with her agency today :smile: 

At IG story today she tells about her stay in Milan and shows her room which she shares with two other models. They all live in a Model WG. She talked that they are ten? girls in this big WG.

Today she had also a last minute GoSee she informed.

20171113_202901.png 20171113_202835.png