Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Yes she really does :D and this is good that she has  closed with this time...

she seems again very busy because she posted at IG while showing  a pic of her bed with an Advents callender her mother posted , that she has no time to go home... possible her Casting was sucessful....?

I think Lookbook job. But it is really good for her to get an lookbook job for such a good designer.:clap: Sportmax belongs to Max Mara Group and this is High Fashion level!

Very good direction she wents at moment . First Elle Italia now Lookbook job for a big italian designer label. Sportmax mostly books topmodels for their shows and campaigns. The lasted campaign shows Adriana Lima.

Possible she can convince them and will walk for them at the Big 4 in Feburary....or get further jobs for them.

32 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Me neither. The Issue isn't even out yet and costs around 40$ :oh_no:

Very nice find @RoseT

If I'm not mistaken, this editorial is "just" an online editorial and not in the actual magazine. http://onemag.us/one-online/2017/johannes-graf2 They refer to it as "ONE online".

Either way, I love the editorial and I think she did a great job. And I like that it's an international magazine :smile: