Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thank you all for your findings & updates. :DI like these Sturn pictures very much! Her face looks fantastic. I hope she will soon lern to get stronger in pictures. But these ones are really good.

Hint for a further shooting: I found here a note at Celines IG Account from a stylist for todays shooting. Interesting IG Vita of this stylist ( Özge Efek) she is stylist for LÓfficiel and other magazines and is at Models.com!

ozgeefek Hey I am the stylist for todays shooting, contact me for where to meet outside of station

Possible she posts something about this shoot or we can identify the photographer, magazine . possible it might be a further test?

I'm curious about what she's shooting today :smile: 

Also, we should keep our eyes open for Harbor Magazin. Remember this shooting in August? Where we got those gorgeous portrait images? Those images were just taken real quick after the actual editorial shooting. The editorial is for Harbor Magazin and comes out "in November", though I don't know what that means (like, what date exactly). I went on http://harbor-magazin.de/ but I can't find any editorials (apart from the cover story). Maybe Julian Wohlgemuth will post the photos on his website/instagram when the editorial is published. 

But I just wanted to give you all a little headsup in case you know other possible sources :smile: 

Found it. :D Maked funny but possible the result is nice...

IMG_20171104_195132_610.thumb.jpg.386c89ae67e2fb99aacdfb7b75619725.jpg

Interesting Vita of the stylist:

Özge Efek is a Fashion Stylist & Art Director based in Milano, Italy. She collaborates with international fashion brands, magazines, production companies and creative agencies for editorial/commercial shootings; videoclips and spots. She talks in Italian, English and Turkish.

Publications: Marie Claire Malaysia, L’Officiel Poland, L’Officiel Indonesia, L’Officiel Middle East, L’Officiel Malaysia, L’Officiel Ukraina, Vision China, Schön!, Metal, Hunger, Le Mile, Redmilk, Glamcult, Cosmopolitan Serbia, Woman Slovakia  less

It seems she was very busy the last week and possible she will stay another one in

Milan. Because that looks that she has many appointments the next time.

Would be interesting if she also will visit Elite London or Paris and what is planned with her...

So sad that she cannot give more informations but she does the best what she can, to inform a little bit :D

IMG_20171105_082712_666.jpg

Love the second one in the second row in the About You post. With the sweater, sitting on the bed.

The one her mom posted (in the post above me by Sheila, the first one with the ear rings) - her styling looks pretty fancy (the ear rings, the choker or whatever that's supposed to be), like from a shooting or something.