Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

7 hours ago, Sheila said:

Nice to see you here Cutlers! Hope you are fine? Thank you for your estimation regarding Celine and also Serlina.

Do you met again some of the GNTM girls, know you met Luisa and also Carolin one time, was it in Capetown 2015?  Hope you are still modeling?

Cheers Sheila

Hey Sheila, nice that you are still remembering. Yes I am fine! I hope you, too? Yes I am still modeling and always meet the girls of every season at BFW. I also did some shows with Serlina, Celine, Romina and Giuliana. 

Did also talk a lot with Serlina, she was pretty nice. In regards to Celine, she was much more shy. But she is for sure taller than her height on Elite Models Milan. 

This Hair lenghts was so much better! I preferred  it much more at her. I think playing with that hair at this Bikini Shot postet here, would have been more gorgeous:angel:. I hope Elite helps her to find out which Hair would suit best for her....

She's back in Milan!

AGO4rNCU_t.jpg j7gl3qQU_t.jpg

Do I see a model book in the first one? That black thing you can't really see but could be a model book? Her outfit would also match a casting outfit - looks like she's wearing a black top/shirt and her pants are also basic black pants.

Good news. Yes indeed looks like she has a model book in her arms. That from OE, was it also black ? But I think it is a new one from Elite.

Looks like she is at Goo see tour or possible Elite managed also some castings for her. Interesting that she is again in Milan, means Elite will support her.

Sad that she gives no informations till now. She also is quiet about the city she is but the house in the back looks very Italian. so I think it is Milan again.

Also her mother Tanja is very quiet at IG with informations despite some people wrote about that they saw that she is now with Elite Milan and honoured it.

To say: good outfit for Gosees or castings! Very casual and natural looking.

7 minutes ago, Nymeria said:

Well, I hope she does anything of the sort. In her IG Stories she goes to the gym and meets friends, at least this is what she said today. :/

Yeah but it's a holiday (I didn't know it was a holiday in Italy as well but seems so), so I guess that's why there was no work related news today.

I also think she is in Milan for job reason, I think Elite aranged for her some Gosees etc. and when she has free time she is meeting friends or going to gymn. That is what she can tell us but nothing about jobs, because she is not allowed. I could imagine that she was at many adresses to say "hello" and introduce herself. Normal life for a newcomer model "Klinkenputzen". It is sad that she cannot tell anything about. You see that she meets other models, the model she met yesterday for a coffee was a Womenmanagement Italy model. Possible she met her the last time at a casting. Gosee...?

You see that also her mother is not commeting anything at IG about Celine and what she is doing. She is posting pictures of her but is not giving details, she never talked about that she is in Milan.

But I think it is a good sign that she is still in Milan! She seems to be busy because she is always tired and little bit stressed as it seems.

Who is also very quiet at moment is Serlina. Possible she has jobs outside Israel what she is not allowed to tell about? Yes Cutlers I also think both models are not allowed to talk about jobs in OE area and that it is even stricter for Celine because she is in Europe and also is not allowed. We saw Serlina was only telling much about jobs she did in Israel or far away from Germany,  but when she was in the OE area,  she was very quiet. Only gave some hints.

I think also that happend something. Possilbe OE gave her stricter rules or she got further trouble...

Yes she is also still listed at OE as Celine. Further Modelwerk and Modellink are not updating her portfolio. That takes me wonder, she did so many shots but nothing is updated.

Thank you for this information. Any ideas where we could find pictures? Would be amazing to see her look.:D

I never thought yesterday that it could be a show outside the normal show cycle. But good, so it seems she is built up for FW. But I also hope she will do

some editorial work or lookbook jobs.