Bellazon

The greatest Models' challenge

Nemeside

I vote we collectively calm down about this. It's not like we're voting for the next president or pope. Can we all agree to hold back the insults and name-calling? This is after all, a silly contest on an Internet web forum that I'm sure was never intended to make anyone mad.

:hiro:

By the way, count my vote for Izabel.

OH Lawwwwwwwdddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO thankful that Karolina Kurkova won the last one. I was definitely sweatin' there for a minute... but she's a true SUPERMODEL, and so she pulled through!

For this round --- I vote DOUTZEN. I absolutely adore Doutzen, she's amazing and really blew me away at last year's VS show!

Izabel is wonderful, as well. Totally gorgeous and sexy and great, but there's something special about Doutzen.

OH Lawwwwwwwdddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO thankful that Karolina Kurkova won the last one. I was definitely sweatin' there for a minute... but she's a true SUPERMODEL, and so she pulled through!

For this round --- I vote DOUTZEN. I absolutely adore Doutzen, she's amazing and really blew me away at last year's VS show!

Izabel is wonderful, as well. Totally gorgeous and sexy and great, but there's something special about Doutzen.

I totally agree with you :yes: