Bellazon

The greatest Models' challenge

Nemeside

lol^^

I would've voted for Eugenia, you all know that :wub: too bad i've seen it too late, i would have been a compaignon in her world conquering (if you don't understand me, let it be, i'm not sure if i'm able to talk clear atm^^)

I don't like Naomi... although she has gorgeous pics.

Same with Kate.

Kate.

Well I try to stay away from these things b/c they are subjective,can be unbalanced and don't really change anything,LOL,but someone told me to check this out. Both are very different,so its very odd to compare them but both are successful. And well for me this is a no brainer,its Naomi. I think Kate can be cool at times(young Kate anyway),but I want to say diplomatically she's been very lucky and given an advantage b/c of the ways of the industry. But Naomi is more of the Super ideal/mold IMO,she has more of a range. Naomi is incredible,the greatest catwalker,the groundbreaker and no one has done it this successful,this good,this consecutively,this long(20 years)...thats lets you know you got something special!

Now as a fan & student of popular modeling I haven't seen anything like Naomi career wise,personality wise,or physically. I LOVE her truly and its been that way for over 12 years now,more than half my life!