Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

And Bruninha told it's true, that people are totally "ignoring" her because of the whole vanity fair thing. That's why she didn't do "forum".

EDIT : And that's why she's leaving tomorrow.

:persuazn: How could people ignore her? I didn't like what she said either but she explained it and even if she didn't I would NEVER! EVER! ignore a supermodel, she'll never come back to Brazil because of this :( she has to be treated like a supermodel not like a b*tch!

Randomness for the day. GO GO

Eugenia Volodina - Best walk and one of the best bodies in the entire industry. She put's any of the current VS Angel's to shame! She's stunning, love love love love love her.

Eugenia FTW *for the win*!

:woot: i couldn't agree more (Y) btw your current set is GORGEOUS :heart:

Lexie & Amélie: thanks for the pics :clap:

Randomness for the day. GO GO

Eugenia Volodina - Best walk and one of the best bodies in the entire industry. She put's any of the current VS Angel's to shame! She's stunning, love love love love love her.

Eugenia FTW *for the win*!

:woot: i couldn't agree more (Y) btw your current set is GORGEOUS :heart:

Lexie & Amélie: thanks for the pics :clap:

You're welcome! She did amazing, she's really starting to grow in me :blush:

posted on tFS:

"Bela Eugenia Volodina, queridinha no Planeta Fashion,

detona no sabadón na Maria Bonita e André Lima

post-2553-1170005329_thumb.jpg

INVERNO 2007 - A top russa Eugenia Volodina está entre as mais bombadas das passarelas desta SPFW. Neste sábado (27.01), ela abriu o desfile da Maria Bonita e vai aparecer novamente na apresentação de André Lima, a última do dia.

"É minha segunda viagem ao Brasil. Em 2002 estive no Rio para fotografar o calendário Pirelli com Patrick Demarchelier, mas não consegui passear", diz a linda, que está louca pra dar um rolê em SP. Ela acaba de voltar da alta-costura de Paris, onde desfilou pra Jean Paul Gaultier.

Com 23 anos, já se considera uma veterana. "Comecei com 17, em Kazan, minha cidade, que é perto de Moscou. Mas foi de férias no Caribe que conheci sem querer Steven Meisel e Patrick Demarchelier em um bar", recorda a gata, que depois estrelou a capa da "Vogue" Itália e virou Gucci girl nas mãos de Tom F"

---------

And Zhenya opened the André Lima show :clap:

post-2553-1170005249_thumb.jpg

i think she wore two outfits, i'll post the video later

i've just seen some report on the last JPG show on French TV (thanks to Jey for telling me), they were saying how 2hours before the show most of the dresses weren't ready yet, and they interviewed Morgane Dubled (of course) and showed... Zhenya :D everybody was around her getting her ready before she went on the runway, they didn't know whether to make her wear a veil or not... it was hecctic and eugenia was glowing :heart: eventually they showed her on the runway, i swear it was magic :o

I didn't see the begining of the report but Jey told me they showed Eugenia during her fitting :woot:

I'll post the video as soon as the TV channel put it online :D

edit: apparently eugenia even talked a bit :D

Here is the video of the André Lima FW07 show :flower:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13825703/DESFI...IMA_1_.wmv.html

Zhenya opened it and closed it, she's breathtaking when she first gets on the catwalk, she looks regal and her walk is flawless :wub: i also love the end, when zhenya and andré lima hold each other's hands and start talking as they're going backstage :woot:

I think the hair and make-up looked great on eugenia, and intrestingly enough i think she's one of the few girls that can pull it off, most models (even some of my favourites) look bleh with dark lipstick and a retro haircut :ninja: but zhenya :heart: