Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

thanks for the pics everybody !

here is a backstage video from the elie saab couture collection, you can see eugenia and other models rehearsing the show, having their hair and make up done and MOST OF ALL a small interview of eugenia :clap: it's really short, like 2 or 3 questions about the show only but you see her laughing, smiling and you can hear her beautiful voice (haha once again she sounds different from the other interviews but it's great and her accent is very good :heart: )

http://www.ftv.com/online/page.php?P=741&id=22096

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:

thanks for the pics everybody !

here is a backstage video from the elie saab couture collection, you can see eugenia and other models rehearsing the show, having their hair and make up done and MOST OF ALL a small interview of eugenia :clap: it's really short, like 2 or 3 questions about the show only but you see her laughing, smiling and you can hear her beautiful voice (haha once again she sounds different from the other interviews but it's great and her accent is very good :heart: )

http://www.ftv.com/online/page.php?P=741&id=22096

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:

thank you very much Ben :wub: . I remember I saw a small part of this video when it was aired as a LIVE video on ftv and now I see it again and now I heard her voice again :wub: , I am downloading it no matter how long it will take and then I am sure I'll be looking it like 3 times a day at least :wub: , oh I like her English, it's pretty good and she's so sweet, I love her :wub: :wub: :wub: thank you again

of course Eugenia is amazing and all of that... :wub: but I think we should give Camila a chance, she's only 15...and I like her :blush:

she's only 15 ? well like i said she is really pretty, but she's the "pretty girl" kind, while eugenia is the "wow" kind :laugh:

actually she's 14 :p well who knows she might grow up 'wow'

omg. poor kid. and then she's into biz already? they'll ruin her :ninja:

but flavia looked awful :ninja:

so far with my comparing :ninja: ^^

I can't stand the music :x but lovely vid. Thanks for the link. :wub:

why? I dn't see anything bad, it was in original video

If some people have problem with connection with ftv you may watch my new clip with Eugenia who is talking at Elie Saab HC fw06/07 video

click

again thank you :)

you're welcome