Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

that's nice :shifty:

right Ben? :p

hahaha that mag has been around for a long time :p but $100 is insane so there's no way i'm gonna buy it :laugh: plus i don't even know what the ed inside looks like :mellow:

thanks for all the pics tanya, they are awesome :wub: and about the "what's gorgeous now" pic (with the dark red lipstic) has it ever been scanned ? cos i have the clipping, just in case...

[hahaha that mag has been around for a long time :p but $100 is insane so there's no way i'm gonna buy it :laugh: plus i don't even know what the ed inside looks like :mellow:

thanks for all the pics tanya, they are awesome :wub: and about the "what's gorgeous now" pic (with the dark red lipstic) has it ever been scanned ? cos i have the clipping, just in case...

no, it's hasn't been scanned yet

and you're welcome, miwa and Ben

I think it's that editorial which is inside

post-2044-1162318336_thumb.jpg

considering she's been around since 2002 i don't think her fading away is quick at all... it's true that she's les and less present on the runway and that she doesn't get editorials in big magazines anymore but she had 5campaigns this season, and gets a fair amount of catalog work (pronovias for the second year in a row, elie tahari, max mara magazine, saks fifth avenue for the second catalog in a row, victoria's secret...)

The fashion industry is about changes so older models' career changes as well :p

considering she's been around since 2002 i don't think her fading away is quick at all... it's true that she's les and less present on the runway and that she doesn't get editorials in big magazines anymore but she had 5campaigns this season, and gets a fair amount of catalog work (pronovias for the second year in a row, elie tahari, max mara magazine, saks fifth avenue for the second catalog in a row, victoria's secret...)

The fashion industry is about changes so older models' career changes as well :p

you show them Ben (Y)

:yes: Considering other models, it's amazing that Eugenia's had so much staying-power over all these years. :)

:shifty: i wished she got more major campaigns like Julia Stegner does atm (hugo boss - but hey they're german, she's german... :cain: ) Dolce&gabbana cruise... i'm still hoping she'll be in a new valentino campaign sometime soon :cry: i really wonder what happened... like i must admit eugenia didn't look great in her last valentino show but then again all the models looked tired and terrible... :(

:shifty: i wished she got more major campaigns like Julia Stegner does atm (hugo boss - but hey they're german, she's german... :cain: ) Dolce&gabbana cruise... i'm still hoping she'll be in a new valentino campaign sometime soon :cry: i really wonder what happened... like i must admit eugenia didn't look great in her last valentino show but then again all the models looked tired and terrible... :(

yeah you're right :yuckky: why? Just imagine how lovely she could look in the last summery collection :wub: :cry:

the make-up at Valentino was horrible for last few seasons :ninja: and all models without exception looked so bad and tired with it