Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:woot: tanya !! :hug:

she is amazing !

watch ftv :| now :|

they show Elie Saab reLIVE plus fitting

I see her, she is smiling! I captured it! :wub:

she looks so cute, don't miss it! :woot: anyway I'll upload later what I managed to capture!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg i missed it :cry:

hopefully you managed to capture eugenia's parts :cry:

:rofl:

I don't think i'll kick off the #1 so fast :p and if i say she wasn't THAT good looking once, you have several other appearances, where she's a goddess. ^^

(hell, you scare me :cry: ^^)

:shifty: good :shifty:

don't worry, as long as eugenia is your #1 you'll be fine :D

thank you all for the amazing pictures. :wub:

good to know she was at hermes. and by golly, elie saab just loves her! they all should, really. :whistle:

i actually like her with shorter hair. i think it frames her face better. which makes her piercing eyes even more mysterious and cold. hee. :blush:

and about her body, still good. no arguments there. truly my favorite. :wave:

It's obvious something's odd, but oddly enough I like it better than Daria's original! Strange though, I've only been in Eugenia' thread 3 or 4 times, and I had a dream about her. Nothing bad, she just seemed like the nice person she looks like in candids.

It's obvious something's odd, but oddly enough I like it better than Daria's original! Strange though, I've only been in Eugenia' thread 3 or 4 times, and I had a dream about her. Nothing bad, she just seemed like the nice person she looks like in candids.

Lucky! I have yet to dream of Eugenia! :laugh:

i once dreamt of Eugenia... i rarely remember my dream but i do remember this one it was awesome :laugh: it never happened again though :ninja:

btw thanks miwa for posting that vid and of course thank you tanya for digging up one more great video ! she just leaves me breathless :wub: and when she throw the bouquet at the end of the vid, so graceful :wub: :heart:

btw tanya this is one more video you should upload (along with the elie saab ones) when you have some free time :blush: :hug: