Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

My money on Carolina Herrera SS03 ? :ninja:

hey everybody :wave:

i haven't been online for a few days but i want to thanks every of you guys for the wonderful pics :clap: special mention to Volodina Rox who did an amazing job, and to the person that posted that gucci ad i had never seen :wub:

BTW, i finally put my hands on eugenia's first vogue magazine ever :woot: and this time there's no missing page in the editorial :clap: it should arrive sometimes soon, i'll scan the ed :heart:

i haven't been online for a few days but i want to thanks every of you guys for the wonderful pics :clap: special mention to Volodina Rox who did an amazing job, and to the person that posted that gucci ad i had never seen :wub:

BTW, i finally put my hands on eugenia's first vogue magazine ever :woot: and this time there's no missing page in the editorial :clap: it should arrive sometimes soon, i'll scan the ed :heart:

you know everything Ben ;)

welcome back, do not dissappear :wave:

my congratulations, you're so lucky to have her first Vogue :o

haha that was easy, i recently downloaded that vid on FTV :p eugenia was so pretty in that show :wub:

thanks :wub: i'll try to post some scans this week end :ninja:

thanks again :hug: i was so happy when i saw it was available on ebay ! i was really disappointed by the fact the other one was missing 4 pages :ninja: i don't think the ed has been scanned, has it ? if i recall correctly we only have LQ pics... i'll scan it :clap:

BTW i LOVE your avi :wub: where did you find that video ? i've been looking for it for days ! :laugh:

haha that was easy, i recently downloaded that vid on FTV :p eugenia was so pretty in that show :wub:

thanks :wub: i'll try to post some scans this week end :ninja:

thanks again :hug: i was so happy when i saw it was available on ebay ! i was really disappointed by the fact the other one was missing 4 pages :ninja: i don't think the ed has been scanned, has it ? if i recall correctly we only have LQ pics... i'll scan it :clap:

BTW i LOVE your avi :wub: where did you find that video ? i've been looking for it for days ! :laugh:

mine? thanx :blush: :wub: you may find it here

I don't think we have HQs of this editorial, I think I saw only 1 or 2 pics in a big size

I was looking trough models street style tread and found these, I was like in heaven, she looks sooooo beautiful, doesn't she :wub:

post-2044-1161199420_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199446_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199496_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199528_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199546_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199634_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199668_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199682_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199711_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1161199867_thumb.jpg

Hola ben!!! :wave:

^ thanks everybody for the pics :hug:

Hola Volodina rox :wave: :p

soooo today i received a huge package: about 180clippings of eugenia and 135clippings of natasha... i was ecctic until i found out the clippings were very POORLY packed and the postman is a careless asshole... the envelope was open on both sides, some clippings are damaged and half the natasha clippings are wet (cause it's raining here) :( fortunately, all the eugenia clippings are in good condition ! there's only one big Bvlgari ad that is damaged (it was too big for the envelope) and one pic that is actually... Michelle Alves lol (when will ppl learn ?? )

There are just so many eugenia pics that i don't know yet which have been scanned and which haven't, i'll try to see this week end but there are so many great pics that i wanted to have... that's why i'll give the seller positive feedback eventhough most of the natasha pics are not in good condition :( :ninja:

All that to say that we should have some new scans soon :shifty: