Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

I used to go to her forum like a year ago but I never really posted nmuch. Wonder if I have to sign up again. I went on her site just now and wow it's really awesome. Except I can't see everything on the page like her profile. Does anyone know what it says when it says her weight and favorites? I can't see it.

yeah i know! :( :cry:

im happy shes going to have a baby cause she will be a amazing mother but you could tell that guy does not love her like real love, plus she did not even look happy, if your pregnant you should be happy and have a glow in your eyes, shes was just a little sad in my opinion, i wish her the best though, that guy came into her life and destroy it cause no more modeling for her now, she even said it herself that she will stop modeling when she have kids so i guess is buh bye ale :(

so sad after she work so hard to be on top and follow her dreams now is going all down. :(

i hope she continues modeling like heidi and isabeli but who knows. :(

I think she will continue to model after the baby. She's too young to walk away and she'll look terrific afterwards just like Heidi does. I have faith.

And as far as her not being happy I just think like many celebrities she just does not want to be bothered by the paparrazzi. She's a fun girl and the beginning of pregnancy can be difficult. The last thing you want is for photographers to be taking pictures of you every second.

I'm very happy for Ale! Although as much as I would love to see a baby girl that's just like her, I think that having a little boy would complete her. That way, even if her relationship with her beau doesn't work out, she'll have the love of her little boy (the only man in her life the would mean the world to her) forever. But I guess it wouldn't matter whether the baby is a boy or a girl, just as long as it is happy, healthy and safe. I wonder what Ale prefers, boy or girl? Anyways, Congratulations again Ale!!! I hope you'll still continue to model. You're my favorite Angel!!!