Bellazon

Stephanie Rayner
Thumbnail

spud

It's very annoying how that now Lounge has been around and no longer a new company they have their models wearing the protective shields under their bras and panties. It was such a rare pleasure before when they went natural. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 8:39 AM, char said:

It's very annoying how that now Lounge has been around and no longer a new company they have their models wearing the protective shields under their bras and panties. It was such a rare pleasure before when they went natural. 

I could not agree more. That was one of the best things about Lounge that always really set them apart for me. It really gave them that risqué edge that was so real and natural. Natural is always better.

10 hours ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

I could not agree more. That was one of the best things about Lounge that always really set them apart for me. It really gave them that risqué edge that was so real and natural. Natural is always better.

I can't say I've noticed.  What DOES annoy me is how the Lounge Insta insists on posting photos of pot-bellied porkers or in one case, a dude in their apparel.  It's gross.  At least Steph is an absolute goddess though.

13 hours ago, Ilovehotties89 said:

I can't say I've noticed.  What DOES annoy me is how the Lounge Insta insists on posting photos of pot-bellied porkers or in one case, a dude in their apparel.  It's gross.  At least Steph is an absolute goddess though.

I definitely agree with you there, she is an absolute goddess. I don’t follow Lounge specifically, so I wasn’t aware they did stuff like that. That’s pretty gross and disappointing. I only ever see some of the super hot/fit models I follow wearing Lounge. 

3 hours ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

I definitely agree with you there, she is an absolute goddess. I don’t follow Lounge specifically, so I wasn’t aware they did stuff like that. That’s pretty gross and disappointing. I only ever see some of the super hot/fit models I follow wearing Lounge. 

I don't actually follow Lounge on Insta.  I used to, but quit a while back for the aforementioned reasons.  They are good at occasionally posting stuff from girls like Steph that doesn't show up on her personal Insta though.