Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

^ AHHH ha ha ha ha! I you know in the first X-Wing book during the ST raid on their base I was half expecting Corran to walk in on some Stormtrooper banging one of the chicks, I think it was the Bacta queen only can't remember her name. Anyways thats exactly what I picture in my mind A ha ha ha thats funny.

A kid in my carpool is greatly anticipating the new one. Apparently I'm the only other one that likes Star Wars (when I was little I would break every candle stick in the house using them as lightsabers). When I said I'll go see the mnovie with em he said "which character are you going to dress up as?" Then I was like uh...... I am no that big a fan.

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 128 days

A kid in my carpool is greatly anticipating the new one.  Apparently I'm the only other one that likes Star Wars (when I was little I would break every candle stick in the house using them as lightsabers).  When I said I'll go see the mnovie with em he said "which character are you going to dress up as?"  Then I was like uh......  I am no that big a fan.

I would never dress up as a movie character...

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 126 days

you guys should go to the chinese theater in hollywood the day it comes out....i went for episode 2 the first showing....people were dressed up...reinacting scenes from episode 1....it was so funny.

Whatever you do see it in a digital theater. Ep. II looked fantastic digitally projected!

:fun: