Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

you know what it is...we have bestbuy here...they have this card and everytime you buy something you show the card and you get a point for every dollar you spend and you recieve like coupons in the mail....i had about 48 dollars worth of coupons and i used it for star wars dvds....i only paid 8 dollars...while my friends paid 50.

you know what it is...we have bestbuy here...they have this card and everytime you buy something you show the card and you get a point for every dollar you spend and you recieve like coupons in the mail....i had about 48 dollars worth of coupons and i used it for star wars dvds....i only paid 8 dollars...while my friends paid 50.

No, you paid $8+$48=$56. Coupons are used to make customers think they get things almost free. Just calculate how much you have spend to get all those points. You paid the $48 beforehand. The system of points is carefully designed to maximize the feeling of profit. It's all psychology. We have those coupons as well, but I don't use them. I can buy anything anywhere without the trouble of calculating how much I lost coupon points. Makes thing as easy as they should be. They also use your card to manage what you have bought. So, they know forever you bought the DVDs and everything else. Is that nice? Of course the coupons means some savings in the end, but they keep you from buying things elsewhere meaning limited selection of stores and products.

yeah i know what you mean...but these coupons work on anything in the store...dvds, video games, cds, tvs, laptops, computers, stereos. its just the fact that i dont have to save the 50 bucks or whatever...i got the matrix box set without paying for them at the time i purchased them. that and im always getting the coupons because i always am buying dvds or cds, sometimes i buy something expensive and the point accumilate and i save the coupons for a future dvd that is expensive. i works for me.

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 139 days

yeah i know what you mean...but these coupons work on anything in the store...dvds, video games, cds, tvs, laptops, computers, stereos.  its just the fact that i dont have to save the 50 bucks or whatever...i got the matrix box set without paying for them at the time i purchased them.  that and im always getting the coupons because i always am buying dvds or cds, sometimes i buy something expensive and the point accumilate and i save the coupons for a future dvd that is expensive.  i works for me.

Yeah, you can buy anything from any store using the same coupons, but how about other stores? They might have on sale a product you would like to buy, but you hesitate buying because you are not getting any coupon points. I just wanted to say that the coupons are designed to look more profitable than they actually are. If you have to spend say $950 to get $50 worth of coupons it's the same as buying worth $1000 with 5% off. With coupons you can use all $50 in a DVD boxset and you think you are really getting huge profits since you got it for free! The fact is THEY have got the profits which is loyal customers. They are using every possible trick to get our money (legally). They try to make sure you are not carrying your money elsewhere. That's what business is all about. You should continue to use the coupons if they work for you, but just remember the profits aren't that huge after all.

This will probably be one of the only movies I see in the theater this year.

I haven't been paying attention to any hype, so I won't get overly crazed about this movie, thus there will not be as much of a let down if it isn't everything I hoped for.

From the little I have heard it should be excellent.

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 137 days

This will probably be one of the only movies I see in the theater this year.

I haven't been paying attention to any hype, so I won't get overly crazed about this movie, thus there will not be as much of a let down if it isn't everything I hoped for.

From the little I have heard it should be excellent.

I will see this movie multiple times and then there is "War of the Worlds". :)

Hype should always be ignored.

'Star Wars' Actors Reunited

Actors Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor have teamed up with other stars of all six Star Wars movies for a new Vanity Fair photo spread. The American magazine grouped together 22 major performers in the legendary franchise, inviting cast members from the original 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope to this year's final installment Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith. Mastermind George Lucas, who directed four of the intergalactic movies, joined Ford, Fisher, Portman and McGregor as well as original Luke Skywalker star Mark Hamill, Samuel L. Jackson, Liam Neeson and Hayden Christensen. Robots R2-D2 and C3PO also joined their human co-stars for the reunion shoot. Lucas admits the final part of the opening trilogy marks the end of an era in his career - and he now plans to stop making successful films. He says, "I'm going to make movies nobody wants to see. I've earned the right to fail."