Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 68 days

you have it, cool, could you send it to me?

Hyperspace member have the access to it and that's why I have it. Legally I should not give it away, but...

...where could I send it? It's 31.1 MB. I think it comes available for everyone within the next 2 weeks... ...after all it is a trailer, they want people to see it.

Lucas Urges Parents To Leave Small Kids Behind for Next 'Star Wars'

George Lucas has predicted that his final Star Wars epic will not receive a PG rating like the previous five films and says he quite accepts losing a significant part of his younger audience. "I don't think I would take a five- or a six-year-old to this," he says in an interview for CBS's 60 Minutes due to air on Sunday. "It's way too strong." The story describes the transition of the heroic Anakin Skywalker into the evil Darth Vader. "We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," Lucas tells interviewer Leslie Stahl. "[The film] is much more dark. ... It's much more of a tragedy." He said that he expects the film will receive a PG-13 rating.

Source: www.imdb.com

I was just wondering because you know how everyone is all uptight about satanic references. A movie that I really want to see(which is also starring my favorite actor) that’s coming out was meant to have something to do with Satan and demons and whatnot(it’s based on something else) but they changed it to humans being mutated or something, BLAH. Run-on sentence oh well. I’m pretty sure they threw some satanic stuff in there but not in the way it was original intended to be. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 67 days

The new trailer becomes available to all regular SW visoters on monday, I could wait till then but . . .  :rolleyes: 

if your willing, you can send it too my alternate - [email protected]

Muchos Gracias my fellow Star Wars fan!

I tried to send it to you but the file is too large to attach as I figured.

Sorry, you have to wait a little bit unless you find it somewhere in the net...

:(