Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

@elfstone  Scarlett says: She has been in two very long-term relationships with men but afterwards found out that she is bisexual.  But her attraction to women is somewhat greater and would prefer to "make babies" & marry a woman.   I think my stomach turned a bit (as did yours IIRC?) lol, since I find her beautiful.    

It is also clear from this interview that she is classified as somewhat more attracted to women than to men, but strongly attracted to both.  So she refuses to call herself a lesbian or gay.  So there's always the chance that she would end up with a man in the end lol.

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

This isn't news is it? I mean haven't we largely seen Scarlett out and about with girls?

She's been with men and then with women (and really advertising it in our 'woke' world), in this interview she actually clarifies her position.  It is usually ?? when a woman who has been with men for a decade and even has children suddenly switches.

22 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

She's been with men and then with women (and really advertising it in our 'woke' world), in this interview she actually clarifies her position.  It is usually ?? when a woman who has been with men for a decade and even has children suddenly switches.

The news for me is that she has been with men, almost all of the pictures I have seen of her with a (potential) significant other they have always been women.

Just now, SympathysSilhouette said:

The news for me is that she has been with men, almost all of the pictures I have seen of her with a (potential) significant other they have always been women.

yeah, she hides her personal life when she was with men but when she 'came out' her instagram is full of lesbian photos, many of them sexual in nature.  she even did lesbian photoshoot for a fashion company.