Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

27 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  I didn't know that you like tall women with huge breasts?  do you like charlotte mckinney (in her prime, not now)?

Oh, we don't discuss models often enough, because I love tall women with "proud" breasts:Amelie_wft:

Kate Upton is a great model. Just like Hannah Ferguson or Lauren Mellor.  Their SI photoshoots were always great. These three models also have sweet personalities, which I do enjoy even more and really makes them special (in contrast, I really dislike smug women).

I didn't know this Charlotte McKinney. There's something I dislike in her face (actually, it's this type of smug look that repels me)

On 1/11/2023 at 3:12 PM, Cult Icon said:

9A37190A-CEF4-437F-8290-B12DBC451E7C.jpeg8E5C8EEF-EB87-42C4-A837-D02B411C87DF.jpeg

A counterexample: Kara looks vulgar and quite disingenuous (that's just my opinion of course).

So, I'd never go with a girl like that. Even if I got paid :nicole:  I'd never trust a girl like that (just my opinion once again).

On the other hand, I'd have complete trust in a girl like Hannah Ferguson or Kate Upton (these are dream girls, the best of the best of the best)