Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

There seems to have been a crackdown on "thedirty.com" as the site seems less popular than it is used to and is subject to defamation complaints/removals

This entry on Stefanie G. has some accuracies (amid false claims) though.  She has a softcore only fans (shows everything), dates the ultra rich, does a little modeling, likely has a parasitic lifestyle funded by the wealthy men she dates   :

https://thedirty.com/city/los-angeles/stefanie-gurzanski-3/#post-2621045

all of Cindy Prado and some of Kara Del Toro's /Abagail Ratchford stuff has been removed..

The website gossips about both men and women.  I searched for some models.

The website identified Abigail Ratchford as a high priced prostitute and when I checked I found a hardcore onlyfans.

Cindy Prado's "modeling" has always looked rather suspect, especially if you look at her instagram.  For some women their modeling is actually a marketing engine for their real goal of a high end party lifestyle, high priced prostitution, and to date the superrich.

This made me laugh:

"Welcome to CIAO BELLA, my new podcast about women empowerment, travels, success, modeling, friendship & much more!"