Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

On 1/2/2018 at 4:49 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ I don't like the way TFS website is organised. They waste space (and people don't interact much).

BZ's organisation is much clearer and people are more friendly; that's why I stay here.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:43 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Why don't you use this thread anymore?

(I've been digging old threads and I found it :smile:)

Yea, their website is antiquated...Thefashionspot has been useful to me as they post lots and lots of pictures that don't make it to Bellazon.  A lot of HF models and HF types never make it here on BZ.  The people that post there are snobby fashionistas and gays :rofl: and they find VS and sexual models to be vulgar.

In the past years, posters often copy and pasted from TFP in order to improve BZ, and improve it they did.   I frequently sourced both BZ and TFS for my galleries.

About a year ago, they made the copy and paste function inoperable on their site so the pictures have to be manually copied over.  It's just too much work like this.  

I need to get on TFS and see what I've missed.  I haven't visited that site in months.

On 1/4/2018 at 2:43 PM, Cult Icon said:

Yea, their website is antiquated...Thefashionspot has been useful to me as they post lots and lots of pictures that don't make it to Bellazon.  A lot of HF models and HF types never make it here on BZ.  The people that post there are snobby fashionistas and gays :rofl: and they find VS and sexual models to be vulgar.

In the past years, posters often copy and pasted from TFP in order to improve BZ, and improve it they did.   I frequently sourced both BZ and TFS for my galleries.

About a year ago, they made the copy and paste function inoperable on their site so the pictures have to be manually copied over.  It's just too much work like this.  

I need to get on TFS and see what I've missed.  I haven't visited that site in months.

What exactly is wrong with gay people? As far as I know everyone and anyone is allowed to be interested in fashion and models.

About the "snobby fashionistas", I don't know what's snobby to you, but I don't see what's wrong with being a fashionista either btw. Care to explain?