Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

25 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

^I dunno, too much photoshop in those photos.  For me her eyes are too small- big eyes are a must for me.

Gfycat still hasn't been fixed on BZ yet, so bare with me how big it is.

@ Stromboli, you seem to have very "italian" tastes.  You might as well move to New York or New Jersey if you're not there already...do you think that the Russian mafia in Brighton beach will hook me up with the best Russian mail order brides in the world?

Your girl is a commercial model.  She is undeniably pretty but doesn't have the facial palette necessary for cosmetics , high fashion, etc.

Charlotte Mckinney is all about the body.

Madison Headrick has one of the best "stereotypical" anglo-american faces IMHO.  Better than Ellie Ottaway or Alicia Silverstone.  I like how piercing her eyes and face is.

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

@ Stromboli, you seem to have very "italian" tastes.  You might as well move to New York or New Jersey if you're not there already...do you think that the Russian mafia in Brighton beach will hook me up with the best Russian mail order brides in the world?

Your girl is a commercial model.  She is undeniably pretty but doesn't have the facial palette necessary for cosmetics , high fashion, etc.

Charlotte Mckinney is all about the body.

I would call my tastes Mediterranean & Latin. Many of my family lives in New York and my dad is from there. Yeah I think the Russian Mafia will hook you up.

I'm just trying to pick some models in my lower tier that you might like. I don't think you will like any models in my top tier because a lot of them have olive skin, small eyes, brunettes/black hair, big lips, and are curvier.

Now that Kiki mentioned Charlotte's flat ass, I won't be able to get that out of my head in addition to the pig nose.

I have two links in my signature that are related to the list :D

Yes, Jessica is along the lines of what I look for!

This is one of my favorite shirts for women.  It's just a simple white shirt that's designed to be open around the collar.  It's often paired with jeans.  Makes a woman's neck look so inviting..

D5goaesi

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I would call my tastes Mediterranean & Latin. Many of my family lives in New York and my dad is from there. Yeah I think the Russian Mafia will hook you up.

I'm just trying to pick some models in my lower tier that you might like. I don't think you will like any models in my top tier because a lot of them have olive skin, small eyes, brunettes/black hair, big lips, and are curvier.

Very few of my models have latin or mediterranean last names LOL.  Rachel cook is way too petite for me- I like tall women only. (6 footers more or less).  I've always had admiration for valkyrie types.

You seem to favor shorter women, like most men.  

11 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Very few of my models have latin or mediterranean last names LOL.  Rachel cook is way too petite for me- I like tall women only. (6 footers more or less).  I've always had admiration for valkyrie types.

You seem to favor shorter women, like most men.  

I like short & tall women. A curvy tall women is my dream girl. :nicole:

15 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Do you like any eastern models at all?

I like the Tatar ones. :D

Edit: I keep on forgetting that almost no one knows that term outside of the former USSR countries. The Tatars are the remnants of the Golden Horde that mixed with European Christians. They are basically Eurasian. My mom's family were Lipka Tatars that assimilated in Lithuania, the bloodline is diluted now though.

Irina Shayk is half Tatar.

Maryna Linchuk, Anne V, Hilary Rhoda, Julia Stegner and Freja Beha were the catalysts that got myself onto Bellazon in 2010.  Four models are faded.  Freja Beha still models occasionally.  Anne V/Julia are trying to get back, but both aged a lot after their babies.  Hilary Rhoda is doing well and embraces the skeletal look, which is objectively depressing.  Maryna aged a little but still looks great.  But she hasn't been able to get work since 2014.

7 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I like the Tatar ones. :D

Edit: I keep on forgetting that almost no one knows that term outside of the former USSR countries. The Tatars are the remnants of the Golden Horde that mixed with European Christians. They are basically Eurasian. My mom's family were Lipka Tatars that assimilated in Lithuania, the bloodline is diluted now though.

Irina Shayk is half Tatar.

They say that some elements of attraction are due to personal familiarity.  I saw your photo and you looked like a southerner to me.

I have a big, ovalish face palette that is clearly distinctive and has caused me to be slightly conscious of it all my life.  I don't 'blend in'.  That's why I can relate to eastern faces and people favored by the HF modeling world.  So if given the choice, I would seek out Polina over the others first :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=Polina+Kouklina&espv=2&biw=1536&bih=764&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-tJufvJ3OAhWERSYKHSUTCggQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=JoKbRaEre0VmqM%3A

9 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

They say that some elements of attraction are due to personal familiarity.  I saw your photo and you looked like a southerner to me.

I have a big, ovalish face palette that is clearly distinctive and has caused me to be slightly conscious of it all my life.  I don't 'blend in'.  That's why I can relate to eastern faces and people favored by the HF modeling world.  So if given the choice, I would seek out Polina over the others first :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=Polina+Kouklina&espv=2&biw=1536&bih=764&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-tJufvJ3OAhWERSYKHSUTCggQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=JoKbRaEre0VmqM%3A

Southern US or Europe?

My dad's side of the family all came from Southern Italy & Sicily.

Polina isn't that bad.