Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

11 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Charlotte is so weird looking for years, I just cherish her at her prime and that's it.

I am sure she had very good reasons for the surgery. It's just that some models, your mental image of them is so tied to a certain look that it's hard to appreciate them the same once that look is no longer there.

I felt the same about Candice Swanepoel, after the first time she got super-thin for VS, I never liked her the same, even after she regained a bit of that weight.

41 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I am sure she had very good reasons for the surgery. It's just that some models, your mental image of them is so tied to a certain look that it's hard to appreciate them the same once that look is no longer there.

I felt the same about Candice Swanepoel, after the first time she got super-thin for VS, I never liked her the same, even after she regained a bit of that weight.

Another contender for my top 3 is Jordan Simek, Alex daddraio and Constance Jablonski in her prime.

Candice S has been looking pretty weird for the past few years, same thing with Elsa Hosk.  They are underweight, have little body fat but are very toned at the same time. 

Candice S. was at her prime in the first couple years at VS.  Overall I don't think women need to be so thin that their cheeks cave and such.