Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

She combines good acting with very classy beauty.  She good into the 2000s too. (As late as A beautiful Mind and other films).

beautifulmind02_anumberofsolutions_FC_47

I also like the young Brooke Shields the most.  But as she aged she got kind of too masculine looking.  Jennifer Connelly has aged really well.

I think by the time she did A Beautiful Mind (where your still is from), her face had changed a bit, I think through weight loss?

It's very apparent if you compare it to some stills from the movies in the era I referred to:

Career Opportunities

MV5BZTAwMzcxNDEtZGEzYi00MGUwLTgyNzQtMTE4OTA5YTVlZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

The Rocketeer

7.webp

Mullholland Falls

mulholland-falls-splash-1200x650.jpg

I think the change happened sometime after Mullholland Falls and before she shot A Beautiful Mind

You can start to see the change a bit already in Dark City:

Dark City

maxresdefdault.jpg

On 2/28/2023 at 4:41 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think by the time she did A Beautiful Mind (where your still is from), her face had changed a bit, I think through weight loss?

It's very apparent if you compare it to some stills from the movies in the era I referred to:

Career Opportunities

MV5BZTAwMzcxNDEtZGEzYi00MGUwLTgyNzQtMTE4OTA5YTVlZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

The Rocketeer

7.webp

Mullholland Falls

mulholland-falls-splash-1200x650.jpg

I think the change happened sometime after Mullholland Falls and before she shot A Beautiful Mind

You can start to see the change a bit already in Dark City:

Dark City

maxresdefdault.jpg

This channel has montages of her throughout the years. 

I agree that she is cuter when she has more fat on her cheeks.  That's the main thing with a lot of runway models.  I bet they would be more attractive if they weren't so skinny.   Women's faces don't need to be chiseled.

JenniferConnelly80s - YouTube