Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Lol .. Who's Sergio Garcia :p ?

that's the big Question :p

he is Zaragosa's player who scored just 4 goals this season and his team is going to the second

Liga .. that's the big shock .. choosing him not Raul !!

it's the Joke of the season !!

i feel like Aragonis try to do anything To hurt Raul :(

it's gonna be the worst Euro 2008 ever .. no Raul .. no England .. no Zidane .. !!!

and what's hurts me is Italy's coach choosed Del Pierro just because Italian wanted him

and Sweden too choosed Larsson Cuz people wanted him too .. C'mon Argonis People wants Raul !!

Spain will probably dropped out before the first stage LOL.

But really, choicing Bojan I can understand, but who is Sergio Garcia?

Bojan, said a few days ago he will not go due to 'personal reasons'. Most of the people he has picked have no experience, have not scored many goals at all in their teams or whatever so...???

Lol .. Who's Sergio Garcia :p ?

that's the big Question :p

he is Zaragosa's player who scored just 4 goals this season and his team is going to the second

Liga .. that's the big shock .. choosing him not Raul !!

it's the Joke of the season !!

i feel like Aragonis try to do anything To hurt Raul :(

it's gonna be the worst Euro 2008 ever .. no Raul .. no England .. no Zidane .. !!!

and what's hurts me is Italy's coach choosed Del Pierro just because Italian wanted him

and Sweden too choosed Larsson Cuz people wanted him too .. C'mon Argonis People wants Raul !!

I agree 110%

I'M SUPPORTING FRANCE; ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!! For the first time in many years I will support France and not Spain.

I agree 110%

I'M SUPPORTING FRANCE; ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!! For the first time in many years I will support France and not Spain.

lol .. i'm supporting Portugal this time :blush: and i wish that Spain Drop Out ..

before the first stage .. Eat your heart out Aragonis :p lol

Hello Guys .. im huge fan of Raul Gonzalez .. and i'm really

happy to see all this fan of him :blush:

i was wondering if i can Join u guys cuz you are doing a great job

right here :wub: i'm telliing you .. im not good in English :p

ok .. i found this Video it's from last year .. it's too short .. but it's so funny

and it shows another side of Our Raul ;)

Enjoy .. sorry if u posted that before :(

Hello there pretty girl. My English is also bad. So don't worry.

Support Poland you guys! :laugh: It's the first time our team is playing in Euro W00t! :laugh: First in our group even, we beat Portugal :D I'm rooting for Poland and Spain :D Oh and Italy too :)

Yes Poland will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. :D

Even if not, o'm sure our boys will do sth to go to the history. Like that one :rofl:

http://www.wrzuta.pl/film/mXc4nNxwrj/

If not Poland I choose France and Spain. Fernando Torres, Casillas, Cesc..... I love them. I wish they won.

Not portugal with Cristiano Ronaldo who mostly pretand that he's hurt, and after a red card he's fine.

Itally ??? NO. AFter that Macaroni (or what his name is) hit my love Zizou. :war:

Germany? YES. There are playing 3 polish guys, so it's like Poland winning.

Spain will probably dropped out before the first stage LOL.

But really, choicing Bojan I can understand, but who is Sergio Garcia?

Bojan, said a few days ago he will not go due to 'personal reasons'. Most of the people he has picked have no experience, have not scored many goals at all in their teams or whatever so...???

Didn't he say that he is just too tired? There was sth on as.com.

And one more thing. Can anyone explain me this:

Raul have diced and he talked about this in rm tv. that he quit national equipe. So now he changed his mind? And he want come back, right?

Few days ago he said that he would go to Euro just to hold water for players.

I will support Romania :wub: Thats my team this year *and Germany, because... I am German and half Romanian LOL*

Spain is also labled the underdog, but with those strikers? Torres, yes, he is awesome and some top talent. Him and Raul, lets face it, they would add some nice pressure to every defense. But leaving Raul out just to proof Aragones has more power is really insane. Its simply stupid.

Whatever girls, Raul lifted the tropy last year and this year! And next year they will get the 10th CL trophy with Madrid and lets be honest, who will care what the old Aragones *without a job by then* thinks?

This whole Euro thing is so fustrating.

Raul deserves his spot on the team, he has had an amazing season.

Aragones is just showing the world how selfish he is in not chosing who is best to represent Spain and who could help bring the trophy back to the country.

I don't know who I'm supporting for Euro its usually without question Spain but with the whole Aragones/Raul situation I kind of want Spain not to do good just to spite that old fart, but at the same time I dont want to see my favorite Spanish boys sad and want them to win.

And one more thing. Can anyone explain me this:

Raul have diced and he talked about this in rm tv. that he quit national equipe. So now he changed his mind? And he want come back, right?

Few days ago he said that he would go to Euro just to hold water for players.

I think he was joking about holding the water for the players, he was fighting for a place till the very end but he realised that Assagones was not going to change his mind. He said he will continue to fight for his place after Euro08, he will never give up on Spain until he knows he physically can't do it. :angel:

Tired doing what?? Playing about 10-15 (full 90mins) games for Barca all season and coming on for 20 mins in others. I personally think it's a political thing with Bojan his 110% Catalan and in Spain the Catalans don't consider themselves as part of Spain. And for him their would be too much drama, plus his 17 I think he got the old-fashioned stage fright! :laugh:

Tired doing what?? Playing about 10-15 (full 90mins) games for Barca all season and coming on for 20 mins in others. I personally think it's a political thing with Bojan his 110% Catalan and in Spain the Catalans don't consider themselves as part of Spain. And for him their would be too much drama, plus his 17 I think he got the old-fashioned stage fright! :laugh:

I think that he's only a bit afraid of playing with the NT, because he's very young and he doesn't want to disappoint the people who support him... I think that's the reason why he suffered an anxiety attack when he was with the NT to play a friendly match...

I'm going to support Netherlands, because there are great players, like Van Nistelrooy or Sneijder, and I think that they can make a strong team. I don't think that Spain can win, because they don't have any leader... I'm Spanish and I don't want Spain to win, because in that case, people will be agree with Aragones, and they will say that Raul is not necessary in the NT, and I don't want that... If Spain gets a bad position, we can say: "There was not Raul, Spain is not a winner team without him..."

Gonzalez_Girl, don't worry about your English, I'm not good at it and til now I get to communicate :)

Chic, thanks for the pictures! :hug: