Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

:cry: Raul has stayed today in my city because of the funeral of Genaro Borras, doctor of the NT. He was born here, and today Raul, Iker Casillas and Salgado came here to go to his funeral, but I didn´t know it... :cry: And I couldn´t see him... I only saw him a few seconds on TV 3 minutes ago... I´m stupid... :cry:

:cry: Raul has stayed today in my city because of the funeral of Genaro Borras, doctor of the NT. He was born here, and today Raul, Iker Casillas and Salgado came here to go to his funeral, but I didn´t know it... :cry: And I couldn´t see him... I only saw him a few seconds on TV 3 minutes ago... I´m stupid... :cry:

I would eat my hands in your place just to punish myself. :wave:

RAUL WILL NOT GO TO EURO2008! :mad: :mad:

But he already knew it, and we all knew the Senile fuck was not going to let him go for personal not professional reasons!!!!!!

But we can take comfort in the fact that Raul will be surronded by people who love and care for him, and I'm sure it will be a photo spree of Raul & Mamen this summer ;)

I can kill Aragones rignt now :mad:

he sooo silly not pick him to go Euro 2008 He most goal this season.

Sadly for me because I would like to see him succeed with Spain team.

That why i'm sooo mad cause i'm sure he want too.

I agree with you, but let us wait after EURO08 Aragones is going to leave and the rumour is Vicente del Bosque ex-Real Madrid player & coach will take over. Raul has 3-4 good years of football left in him. So the WORLD CUP 2010 will but his last objective with Spain.

Hello Guys .. im huge fan of Raul Gonzalez .. and i'm really

happy to see all this fan of him :blush:

i was wondering if i can Join u guys cuz you are doing a great job

right here :wub: i'm telliing you .. im not good in English :p

ok .. i found this Video it's from last year .. it's too short .. but it's so funny

and it shows another side of Our Raul ;)

Enjoy .. sorry if u posted that before :(

I will never fully understand Aragones. I mean, I get the whole "I am punishing Raul" blabla and all. But if you are the NT coach you should actually care a bit more about what players actually DESERVE a spot on the NT and if you look at this and the last season there is actually no way around Raul.

I am so angry, you have no idea! *wait, actually I think you do LOL*

But really, it shits me off. How can you be sooooo ignorant? *shakes head in disbelief*

it's so sad to see Raul working the whole season , scoring and doing his best

then that pighead ignores him .. WTF .. choosing Bojan who is just 17 yrs .. and lost the La Liga

then choosing Sergio Garcia who never reached to Raul's Numbers of Goals :(

i hate Aragonis So much .. i swear he is Anti-Death :p .. wish him Dead before Euro 2008 :p