Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Who knows. :idk: Elsa was never actually confirmed to be in TRA we just assumed she was because of how she described her outfit. :rofl: All she said was that it was colourful which could easily mean MR. The wing could explain why she was so happy after her first fitting too. 

If Elsa doesn't walk TRA, my money is on Ale opening and maybe Martha  or Lais closing. 

Adriana. Ale got no love from VS this year, Adriana was made a big deal again. Esp her video for road to VS fashion, ale didn't even get one

Thats if a NA doesn't open

1 minute ago, unali said:

I got through more than a few photos on Elsa instagram and OMG she photoshops her body to be much thinner than it is, every model edits their photos but she is extreme case. In some photos she takes away at least 15 lbs from her body, and makes herself look scary thin. I have never heard anyone photoshopping their photos to look worse, she is the first one to do that. 

this is your opinion. Elsa is perfect and she is one of the best new angels :Amelie_wft: don't get the hate

101.jpg IMG_8560.JPG IMG_8559.JPG

6 minutes ago, TKC said:

Adriana. Ale got no love from VS this year, Adriana was made a big deal again. Esp her video for road to VS fashion, ale didn't even get one

Thats if a NA doesn't open

I'm saying Ale because Adriana already has a confirmed opening and with the number of Angels VS has right now I can't see them giving one girl two openings. If she was opening the show I think they would have given her that opening and let someone else open SA. :idk: 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm saying Ale because Adriana already has a confirmed opening and with the number of Angels VS has right now I can't see them giving one girl two openings. If she was opening the show I think they would have given her that opening and let someone else close SA. :idk: 

Or maybe a switched happened since then. A switch in what we think is the opening segment or who does.

Ale opening doesn't make sense. VS has not promoted her at all. To the point it even looks like this is her last year with them. Why would they let her open this show but a few weeks later, say times up?

Just now, GildedAngel said:

Yessss I'm happy Grace got wings and if she opens PINK and Elsa opens the show then I will be more than satisfied! 

Why does Martha look like she regrets everything in that picture. By the looks of Elsa's accessory around her neck, it looks like TRA right?

I think that's just her own scarf. 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm saying Ale because Adriana already has a confirmed opening and with the number of Angels VS has right now I can't see them giving one girl two openings. If she was opening the show I think they would have given her that opening and let someone else open SA. :idk: 

+1

Angels have opened two segments in the past but no way in this era would that ever happen. Especially with the number of Angels we've had year to year. 

8 minutes ago, Warhol said:

this is your opinion. Elsa is perfect and she is one of the best new angels :Amelie_wft: don't get the hate

101.jpg IMG_8560.JPG IMG_8559.JPG

What are those candid photos having to do anything with what I said. I said that she photoshops photos on her instagram to look skinnier. She has a good body, then she goes on instagram, edits her photo and her body looks million times worse. She doesn't have to do that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.