Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

34 minutes ago, Rca said:

Uhh, I didn't know that! Where did you see this? I don't think Ale would be very happy only for having three outfits, once she is more than used to this, so it's probably something bigger... let's wait and see! :pop:

Ah sorry, I meant Armando not Serkan.. and here, a fan account asked about Alé:

IMG_7162.JPG

1 minute ago, brandie013 said:

Those wings are the opening look for PINK on one of the more recent look boards. Obviously they could have moved the looks around but interesting thinking of Grace opening. I think I've got a screen shot somewhere of it. 

Really? Are those the wings that Killer made with Ribbons in EP3? I thought they looked more flowery and would probably fit in TRA better. 

2 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

Those wings are the opening look for PINK on one of the more recent look boards. Obviously they could have moved the looks around but interesting thinking of Grace opening. I think I've got a screen shot somewhere of it. 

Maybe more proof they're bringing her on as a spokesmodel and phasing Rachel out. 

2 minutes ago, unali said:

That would be one of the best decisions VS has made in a looooong time. Grace is beautiful, her body is amazing, and Rachel, well I better stay silent, because I don't want to offend her looks. :D

I really like Rachel but I definitely think Grace is a better choice for the brand.  

Here's the pic I'm referring to. This is the same pic that led us to believe Secret Angel and Dark Angel were gonna be right after each other. I think this is the best one we've seen to a 100% completed board. 

I don't see any other big PINK wings in the other looks:idk: 

Maybe Elsa just have bad makeup and over draw lips. I remember Adriana had bad makeup once by Meredith Baraf and people comment on articles with thoughts of her having surgery but the next day when she was makeup free her looks returned to normal. I hope this is the case with Elsa. She is too naturally pretty for it unlike some others.

48 minutes ago, vsinside said:

But there's still this one thing that's in my mind. Serkan said, they told Alé a secret that made her very happy and it's top secret until they release that info.. so either it's her having three outfits, or she's opening instead of Elsa. Or it's just some unimportant shit :pop:

They told her she could stay another year and still get her full contract pay but only show up for next yr's holiday commercial and show :rofl:

1 minute ago, brandie013 said:

Here's the pic I'm referring to. This is the same pic that led us to believe Secret Angel and Dark Angel were gonna be right after each other. I think this is the best one we've seen to a 100% completed board. 

I don't see any other big PINK wings in the other looks:idk: 

There are two wings in pink I think the second is the 8th look there. but I can't tell which is which - Grace's and that one with the single big bow. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.