Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

She is shy, yes, but it's not a big deal. Candice is shy too. The thing is who they're pairing the shy ones with. Candice is always with a close friend, like Behati or Lily. They should do the same with Lais: put her with Adriana or Jasmine that are really great friends of her and more of "out of the wardrobe" people. 

VS (Ed) is losing their shit.

3 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Candice delete her last pic on IG (that one with the flower top/body whatever and the shorts), maybe bc crazy fans talking about her body and the show? :ph34r:

I seriously can't understand why people feetl the need to comment about something like that in her post about children :no: it saddens me people can be so superficial and full of shit, it was beautifully written, shame she felt she had to delete it.

16 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Candice delete her last pic on IG (that one with the flower top/body whatever and the shorts), maybe bc crazy fans talking about her body and the show? :ph34r:

I don't think so, people were very kind and praising her body to the max, and just a few were telling her that she must go to the VS show this year. Last time I saw there were 3000 comments and almost all were supportive and uplifting, praising her, without too much bugging about the show, so she didn't have reason to delete it. I noticed that she sometimes deletes photos even with lots of likes and lots of good comments without a reason, but I think that she deleted today that one about refugee child because of backlash, few of them were posting how that is too sad story for Thanksgiving and whole thing turned into people fighting over Donald Trump.

And Behati deleted one photo she posted after AMAs, coincidentally that is a photo were some deranged fans told her that she is dead to them if she doesn't train more to slim her belly, so she could go to this year show.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think what @Polqu meant is that comments about her body (regardless of those being positive or negative) had absolutely no place in a post about refugee children. We'll never know for sure why she deleted it but it's a shame she did.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think what @Polqu meant is that comments about her body (regardless of those being positive or negative) had absolutely no place in a post about refugee children. We'll never know for sure why she deleted it but it's a shame she did.

I found it kinda funny amongst the sea of fans asking if she's going, Natalia Vodianova asked if she was going too. Probably to talk about the issue she posted about and not about the show itself though, since she's very into stuff like that.

38 minutes ago, Clauds said:

No no, she deleted two photos, one photo is the one Polqu is talking about, first photo of her body post pregnancy, and that is the photo were I said people were very kind, supportive, praising her, with just a few pushing her to do the show. I don't understand why she did it, but like I said, she sometimes deletes photos even though they have lots of likes and zero controversy.

But on the second deleted one, about a refugee child, nobody commented about her body and how they want her on the show, but some of them commented how she is ruining their Thanksgiving with that post, how Donald Trump is right about refugees, how she is a evil liberal who felt for propaganda etc. It was really ugly, because most of those people were not her fans, they found her through tags, and she tagged photo with "refugee" or something like that. It was madness, I don't think she will post anything political in a while.

34 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Aww, it’s a shame that Candice deleted the picture where she was wearing her denim shorts again, she looked amazing and radiant.

"Mystery" is solved, people on instagram are posting that she had to delete that one in her denim shorts, because when she deleted the one with refugee kid, all the trolls went to that photo and bombed her with messages about evil Musllims and Donald Trump. 

Jourdan posted this on her insta and people are thinking she's gonna walk :rofl:

If VS ever cast her again I would be majorly surprised, based on the way she dissed them hard last year. This to me is her trolling people because that's what she does :rofl: 

1 hour ago, unali said:

I don't think so, people were very kind and praising her body to the max, and just a few were telling her that she must go to the VS show this year.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yes. I was talking about the thousand of comments that i'm sure she's getting (in every photo, every day since she showed her post-baby figure) about her body and walking the damn show. If I was her, I will be sick at this point of people telling me what to do after giving birth (and not assuming its her decision and what she wants not to walk)

But If someone were trolling in that photo with racist and pro-trump comments, it makes more sense the delete thing. :oh_no:

14 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Jourdan posted this on her insta and people are thinking she's gonna walk :rofl:

If VS ever cast her again I would be majorly surprised, based on the way she dissed them hard last year. This to me is her trolling people because that's what she does :rofl: 

She said on twitter it was just a throwback. 

12 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Yes. I was talking about the thousand of comments that i'm sure she's getting (in every photo, every day since she showed her post-baby figure) about her body and walking the damn show. If I was her, I will be sick at this point of people telling me what to do after giving birth (and not assuming its her decision and what she wants not to walk)

But If someone were trolling in that photo with racist and pro-trump comments, it makes more sense the delete thing. :oh_no:

Clauds thinks that you were talking about the photo with refugee kid, but you were talking about photo with Candice in daisy dukes showing her body after birth. Both are now deleted because of racist comments and fight between pro refugee and anti refugee people. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.