Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Lais is boring. We'd fall asleep and forget what the fantasy bra looks like. Even though Taylor can't walk I'd rather her, at least she has a presence on the runway. She's by far the most popular new angel, and it would make the most sense for her to be chosen from that group. To me the fantasy bra should not go to someone just because they have seniority lol. I'd be fine with Sara or Elsa as well.

1 minute ago, shver said:

It seemed liked in the video they were telling Taylor it was her possibly? Because it didn't actually show her face 

nice catch! that's very true. They purposely didn't show Taylor's face at all. She was also the only one hysterical. 

The girl's faces says it all! I don't think they would bring cameras and everything for nothing. Jas and Jojo faces are sooooooooooo funny, I mean, Jas is almost dying jndfjsnflsnflsndfls for me it's one of those girls and I'm praying it's Jas! If not Jas, then Josephine

1 minute ago, skrivermodel said:

Yeah, you're right. But I don't feel like it's one of the girls in the video..

I feel the same, but...

The situation confuses me. Why do you announce who is wearing the FB only to 4 girls?? Because they will give a surprise to the one who is wearing? (not being any of this 4) ?¿?¿? help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.