Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Cause press release is made by VS and Iza has nothing to do with VS. The castings are happening today, so the only line-up we've got until now is the one with the Angels + Rachel and Zuri.  

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Because the line-up on the press release is only the Angel line-up and it's not (even tho it would be AMAZING) the entire cast of the show, it's only 12 girls

Oh... my bad. Understood now :smile: I don't think she will be a part of the show this year anyways... I guess she's still in Paris and didn't go to castings

Well lets put it this way. Either choice is possible because Taylor is a happy excitable girl.

1. Taylor got the bra

2. Taylor is VERY excited for someone else, like to the levels of peeing herself with job, hence the "AUGH!!! I don't know I can keep this secret"...

3. More then 1 person in the group got the bra(s)

4. Hidden Option #4

I :heart: you

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Well lets put it this way. Either choice is possible because Taylor is a happy excitable girl.

1. Taylor got the bra

2. Taylor is VERY excited for someone else, like to the levels of peeing herself with job, hence the "AUGH!!! I don't know I can keep this secret"...

3. More then 1 person in the group got the bra(s)

4. Hidden Option #4

GIF-angry-friends-furious-grr-joey-mad-Matt-LeBlanc-GIF.gif

Just now, Prettyphile said:

YOU GET A BRA AND YOU GET A BRA!!!!!!! EVERYONE GETS A BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well they do need to step up their game esp since last yr was such a let-down. Giving them each a bra (say $1M each) is reasonable, unexpected and exciting :hehe: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.