Bellazon

Stars with and without makeup

chick style

yeah!! Skin is very important, it makes 80 percent of your face when you´re not wearing make up. The last 20 percent are features - the more special, interesting or sharp and striking they are, the better you look :)

for example, take Angelina Jolie. She´s damn gorgeous without make-up. Absolutely stunning :blink: most of the models look good without make-up, they´re naturally beautiful mostly :heart:

oh, and my dear ene - Jenn looks very beautiful on those pics you´ve posted!!

but somehow I can´t get appeal of Eva Longoria...I think she looks pale even with make-up :idk:

Yup :) ^ I think Adriana said she just uses soap and water to clean her skin and a good moisturiser. And when shes not working, she tries not to use too much make-up. As for Ana, she said she likes to drink lots of water, uses a very good moisturiser (apparently its very expensive and she refused to say what make) and she too doesn't wear too much make-up when not working :)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Threads Merged :) .

Please start only topics about a particular fashion model in the Fashion Model forum and start general babe discussions in the General Babe Discussion forum and both after using the search function first :) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See how many you can identify...

55962f79112547.gif

I know most of the rest only the names escape me...

1. Laetitia Casta

5. Emily Dedonato

6. Natasha Poly

7. Ariel Meredith

9. Caroline Trentini

10. I can't believe I forgot her name :pinch: .

11. Anne Vanitslaya

15. Lara Stone?

17. Rianne Ten Taken

22. Adriana Lima

23. Edita Vikilcutie

27. Naoemie Lenoir

30. Karolina Kurkova

33. Catherine McNeil :ninja:

34. Maryna Lynchuk

36. Alessandra Ambrossio

41. Bianca Balti

43. Bar Rafaeli

47. Rosie Huntington Wheatley

48. Coco Rocha

49. Jessica Stam

50. Elle Mcpherson

:laugh: :/ Well, hats off to you for choosing pics where they actually posed for an intentional shoot. Its always funny how for these things most people find the most flattering pics possible for their favorites (half of which aren't natural anyway) and find the worst possible pics for everyone else as if they would have ever gotten a job in the first place if that's how they really looked :laugh: . That's not in reference to these though because this is how they really look :laugh: .

19 and 27 look like aliens...or their upper heads are growing faster than the rest of their bodies. I know guys that look better than number 38. The best looking one "au naturel" is the last one, whoever she is. Looks a little like Julia Roberts. Other than that...whoa! I'm a guy, but I think with makeup I'd look better than some of these! And they're supermodels? I guess I'm very fortunate, because I've had a wife and several girlfriends that looked astounding compared to this bunch.

I have to say that most of the pictures in this thread are really bad pictures. I mean, if people shoot a pic of me in the street when I´m not paying attention, I´ll probably look weird as well.

That said, the picture brianwp posted is before a show and I guess that

:laugh: I agree the walking down the street pics are unfair and that better exptessions may help, but I guess at the end of the day they still knew they were being shot for this so :/ .

19 and 27 look like aliens...or their upper heads are growing faster than the rest of their bodies. I know guys that look better than number 38. The best looking one "au naturel" is the last one, whoever she is. Looks a little like Julia Roberts. Other than that...whoa! I'm a guy, but I think with makeup I'd look better than some of these! And they're supermodels? I guess I'm very fortunate, because I've had a wife and several girlfriends that looked astounding compared to this bunch.

:D

The best looking one "au naturel" is the last one, whoever she is.

Ironically she (Elle McPherson) is the oldest (47 according to wikipedia), the rest range from about 20-26, so I guess you really, really wouldn't like the others at that age :laugh: .

^ i agree. cheryl is beautiful even without makeup...when she first started her career she was a beautiful girl, and now cause she gets some extra help , she looks amazing.

This isn't the most flattering shot, but i still think Hilary looks nice without makeup anyways:

post-34463-0-1446121116-35837_thumb.jpg

Amanda Seyfried- still looks cute.

post-34463-0-1446121116-38566_thumb.jpg

Alexa Chung- she is wearing a tad bit of makeup, she still looks lovely.

post-34463-0-1446121116-40518_thumb.jpg

Beyonce- still looks decent and glowing :)

post-34463-0-1446121116-44081_thumb.jpg