Bellazon

Stars with and without makeup

chick style

imagine how petra must of felt?!?!.....lying in that hospital bed all full of a cast knowing thousands of people died and replaying the memory of her love washing away....still hearing his screams....still hearing the screams of all the other victims it just breaks my heart :cry: ...and she still looks like she just got done a photo shoot.

I think Adriana looks awesome without make up ...like i would like to know some other girls with her features and skin with no help at all. It's not a common thing in celebs.

What did women do when there was no make-up? How'd they look?! :blink:

A lot of people are forgetting that a lot of these "no make-up pics" are of celebrities on their WORST possible days caught in horrible poses like yawning or with a look of disgust on their face and with messed up hair and clothes. A lot of the celebs that were posted I've seen better pics w/o makeup like Halle Berry.

A lot of people are forgetting that a lot of these "no make-up pics" are of celebrities on their WORST possible days caught in horrible poses like yawning or with a look of disgust on their face and with messed up hair and clothes. A lot of the celebs that were posted I've seen better pics w/o makeup like Halle Berry.

I was going to say the same thing. A lot of these are pictures taken in terrible lighting with funny faces.

I personally think most women look better without makeup. A bad picture is just a bad picture.

I was going to say the same thing. A lot of these are pictures taken in terrible lighting with funny faces.

I personally think most women look better without makeup. A bad picture is just a bad picture.

exactly!! you´re speaking my mind :hug: everyone´s got their bad days...and people are SO mean :ninja:

• 6 months later...
people may hate adriana and be sick/tired of her but i really don't understand how can someone completely deny her beauty. just look at those gorgeous eyes

i totally dislike her teeth. i think her eyes are to little for her "big" cheeks(can't express it in another way :idk: ). i think she looks pretty normal.

and nice eyes (colour) aren't the biggest deal for me (although they are important)

and i'm just sick of her :p

Its all about personal taste :) for me, of course I love her face! :p

and..kate moss is...hmmm...nevermind...