Bellazon

I was thinking I'd just add these to my "shampoo models thread" but I think it maybe best to just make a new thread with these unknown IDs from these two Dessange ads.

Ad 1: Director- Stéphane Coutelle, Haircolorist- Frédéric Mennetrier, 2013

Update: Starring Alena Blohm and Isabella Oelz

Ad 2: Director- Stéphane Coutelle, 2014

Update: Starring Jessica Clarke

I'll add screenshots in the next post(s).

Got a lot of screenshots, tried to cover as many angles given in the videos.

Ad 1 Screenshots:

*Group shots of #1 and #2 Alena Blohm and Isabella Oelz, because there are a lot of those, sorry :/ :

Dessange maxresdefault 1.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 3.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 4.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 5.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 6.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 7.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 8.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 9.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 11.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 11-flipped.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 14-z.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 15.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 16.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 17.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 18.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 19.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 20.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 21.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 24.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 25.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 26.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 27.jpgDessange - Shampoing-509621903_1080.jpgDessange maxresdefault 3.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 28.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 29.jpgDessange - Shampoing.-HD snap 30.jpg

Also, is this #1 and #2 as well?

I'm also guessing these are also Alena Blohm and Isabella Oelz.  Am I right?

Dessange-Shampoing-Sec-Fr-d-ric-Mennetrier.jpgDessange 15167-Stylist-26-Page-005.jpgDessange 1797476212.jpg

The rest/last model are/is in next post.

dessange-shampoing-sec-frederic-mennetrier-latelier-blanc.jpg

On 4/20/2016 at 6:32 PM, hairmodelfan said:

I'm still kind of looking into #3 being Jessica Clarke, but I tried to update each post with the IDs/possible IDs. :smile:

Been looking around different sites like Instagram to see if there was any mention of the ad or of Jessica's involvement in it.  So far I got nothing confirming that.  But the more photos of her I see, the more I get the feeling that #3 is Jessica Clarke. :p  I want to just go and say it is, but I feel that maybe a bit premature. :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2016 at 5:58 PM, pitounsky said:

I looked specially the teeth (the second one on the right is shorter) and I think it's her too. 

FC0QZABa.jpg

I think you are right.  Good catch and thank you! :D

Thank you ALL! :w00t: I think that's all of them, so we are actually done with these IDs! :excited:
Let me just update my older posts here IDing #3 as Jessica Clarke!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...