Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

Why would you let your happiness decide by a couple of numbers on a scale?

it's not about the numbers on the scale but the number of bones I can count on my body :ninja:

You're kidding right. .... Wow, I could never be like that. I love chocolate, chips, cookies and candy way too much to be like that. Honestly, it's not worth it.

me too :yes: I love chocolate I'm addicted to it :ninja:

so yeah..I know I have issues and everytime I look in the mirror I lift my shirt to check if the ribs are sticking out, and yeah I know that it's not healthy when I'm all day at school and I don't eat there and I'm happy that nobody forcing me to eat(like my mom :ninja: )....and still I'm not skinny I'm just thin. and it bugs me out couse I don't like looking healthy I don't care how many people will consider me as a dead walking body I find it beautiful. I don't starve myself. and I don't think that I'm lying to myself I know what I'm doing...so I never lost more than 5 kgs. :(

:cain:

you're sooo lucky you've lost only 5 kg. being anorexic is one of the worst things that can happen in your life. it's like a drug, you can't get out of it.

now I know you will say 'I'm not anorexic', but if you continue like this you can be ( with your attitude)

you're sooo lucky you've lost only 5 kg. being anorexic is one of the worst things that can happen in your life. it's like a drug, you can't get out of it.

now I know you will say 'I'm not anorexic', but if you continue like this you can be ( with your attitude)

I know...that's why I stop couse I know that it will lead to that. sometimes I'm obssesed with it and sometimes I feel ok with it...I think I have split personality :laugh: :ninja:

:blink:

here's like everyone 5'7'' and 110 lbs :p I want something different!

you want to see fat and short people :rofl: :trout:

Here you go, I'm 1,69 m and ... well, I guess about 80 kg. I haven't weight myself for a long time. Seeing my weight leads to depression :laugh: because if you see it, it sounds so much! But I feel comfortable with myself though. Maybe I'm fat, yeah, but my shape's okay, I do not look like a ton, I have that 90-60-90 look - although it must be around ... 120-90-120? :p

I'm trying for years to loose weight and stuff, doing more sports etc. but what really keeps me fat is my obsession for cakes and chocolate and sweets in general - I JUST LOVE 'EM :wub: and I have to admit I'm a bit lazy. But then ... I'm healthy, I've got a good condition, nothing to worry about ... and I never had a problem with males either :whistle:

So, am I the only FAT GIRL on this forum or am I just the only one to be honest about it? :shifty:

I know...that's why I stop couse I know that it will lead to that. sometimes I'm obssesed with it and sometimes I feel ok with it...I think I have split personality :laugh: :ninja:

Oh, I know what you're talking about :p . But age matters too. Once you grow up you'll see some things from a different point of view. I remember that when I was younger I didn't use to care about my health and I went like that for a long time, until I finally realised there was something going not so well. Then it took me another long time to accept that and start working to change my situation. Now I'm fine, I'm 1.78m and 54 kilos, but I've learn to hear people. Some people are really a pin in the :ninja: , but there are also others who do care about you and want the best for you, so they tell you when they see something's not going well.

And if one doesn't like listening to parents (I know how then can overreact!) doctors are good for that. I didn't like going to the doctor's in the past, but once I tried it I found it's really good; you can talk about what you really want, can and feel, and he/she helps you, can give you advice about food, exercises and stuff without suffering so much to get a slim body ;)

Finally, I understand what CarMELita said. I remember when I read some posts on the measurement thread, everybody is 90 60 90 or very close to that perfection. Well, I guess I'm something like 1-1-1 :laugh: