Bellazon

Fitness Girl Thread

• 2 weeks later...

they are only fitness girls if they are wearing athletic gear and posing in a gym. Upskirt shots in a thong do not count as a fitness image. These girls on instagram are just looking for men and/or money. There is a difference between a girl with a good body and a girl who is physically fit. I just want to see one of these girl who hasn't had their butt and breast augmented and not wearing a thong. LOL

this is a fitness type image

• TbPacyW.jpg

this is just a cute girl in booty shorts next to a pole. she might be a body builder but this doesn't make her look like one.

MF44US2.jpg

this is a girl at the beach. every model in this thread has an image like this what separates her from every girl on Instagram who just wants likes.

samme902.png 

if you want to post pictures of instagram girl with good bodies just rename the thread or at least post images of them doing a physical activity. there are so many professional fitness models in the world and no one posted them in here. just look at Women's Health, Women's Running, Health & Fitness, etc... I have a thread just for those magazines. Those are fitness girls. Some of these girls are probably body builders. The rest are either strippers or wannabe models.  Just because you are skinny and had a good butt doesn't make a girl a fitness model or a fitness girl.

this is fitness

1408715183_runners_world_mexico_2014_08_Page_1.jpg 1409379486_9878.jpg  

there are so many working models who are fitness models. A lot of older models ( models over 22) supplement their income by being yoga instructors and personal trainers.

Anya Lahiri works at Barry's Boot Camp.

1403892883_guest_trainer_anya_lahiri.jpg

Toni Cox is a personal trainer.  

hf_214x300.jpg

Aline Fernandes is a yoga instructor. 

AlineFernandes974_595.jpg

Celine Brinkgreve had her own fitness apparel line

image.jpg

Fitness Models

Fiona Brattle

27123890_99475.jpg

Armanda Barten

1421743037_runners_world_south_africa_f_Page_1.jpg

Anel Odendaal

KI1314.jpg

Alexa Lee

alexa_leeny.jpg

Jaqueline Freeman

27123849_99164.jpg 

Brittany Clybourn

SHAPE_12_14_Ab_WOTM_page_001_Lower_res.j

there are so many girls with great bodies who don't post butt shots. Most of those girls don't even have ab definition or even leg or arm definition. 

here are agencies that represent these models. If you find one, look for their Instagram. A full support people who are into fitness but their is a fine line between showing off your toned body and just showing off your body. Pick the pictures that actually show their body in a fitness way. Unless they a flexing their muscles, shots in thongs and booty shorts are just shots in underwear. 

http://www.wilhelmina.com/new-york/models/fitness/women

http://www.wmodel.co.uk/sports

http://www.silvermodels.com/

^So you want contest prep pictures (shredded) posted then?

Most of the girls I posted have actually competed in fitness competitions and are personal trainers too. Some even started their own fitness clothing company.

the initial post the model images were work appropriate fitness type images. the images you posted are not entirely work appropriate or even what most people consider fitness shots which was what I first posted. You have to understand there is a difference between swimwear modeling, lingerie modeling, fitness modeling, and glamour modeling. If you want to know what the difference is you may PM me. While there is nothing wrong with what you posted, it might not be what the original poster intend for the thread. Just because something is tag booty, doesn't mean the poster want the type of images you are posting. There is Macys Catalog booty, Sports Illustrated booty, FHM booty, and Playboy booty. You should ask the thread creator what they want. 

If the original poster doesn't have an issue with this, you should edit the threads with the g-strings in compliance with bellazon's rules.  Also since none of these girls are professional models, you should really ask their permission to post their photographs on this site. Those girls are the copyright holder of those images, they aren't free use.  I doubt any of them while have an issue with it but you never know. Otherwise, this conversation while be pointless if most of the pictures are taken down by moderation staff. 

I know the difference of the different types of modeling. A lot of the models I've posted have done fitness photoshoots for magazines, websites, fitness companies, and some even Playboy.

Have fun trying to enforce copyright law here because a lot of the content on this website violates copyrights even if they are professional models.

So your main issue is the STYLE of the of the pictures I posted even though all of them are fitness models/competitors in the fitness industry?