Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I thought they did already :blink: Or am I just imagine things to make my wishes come true? :blink: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Whoa! Did that birthday CAKE get into your head? Weeeee, I don't recall an episode. MAKING it up. Like the usual, but we're use to it ;) It's the anticipation to the BIRTHDAY, it causes our thinking to be rearranged. Be I can dance to your beatttt!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 11:11 make a wish biznatchesss just don't blow the candles out yet.

Hm here's 12:30 am, but I'm still not gonna say HB until the actual day lol..

I did that to my friend lol on msn he was like "it's past 12.." i was like "I'm pretty sure you're not born exacly past 12 so I'm just gonna wait for tomorrow to say Hb :p" :rofl:

Hm it's my grandma's Bday tomorrow too :hehe:

Could have used a way better mannequin. :nicole:

:dontgetit:

Anywho, glad you love it :hehe:

Ok, rephrase for those of us who's native language is English: "Cypress, you could have used a way better model (mannequin) than the one in your set. " >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sarcasm, aha slow today are we? :whistle:

Love the siggy more, times 3, :wub:

Ok, rephrase for those of us who's native language is English: "Cypress, you could have used a way better model (mannequin) than the one in your set. " >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sarcasm, aha slow today are we? :whistle:

Love the siggy more, times 3, :wub:

Shut up and go read your PM :p

double... ah! Maybe I'll write a lullaby or something in this one non?

What will it be called? :shifty:

Just Wanted to let you know that i finished Natasha's Spring/Summer 2007 Runway Show. There's a little over 800 photos in that section alone.

If there was a show she did that i missed for S/S 2007 let me know. Also, i will try get your Spring Summer Haute Couture shows up soon.

You can get to the gallery through my signature.

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY NATASHA!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :BIRTHDAYSPARKLERS: :CHAMPAGNE: Celebrate the deux deux: 2 2. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

side note: See you guys at the start of Paris fashion week. Adieu! ;)