Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

oh she will even have 2 hours off, 1 hour for each portrait :D

:rofl: Aha, but you have to take time off because she has to send some of those pictures out to Russia to you.

Cypress...time is ticking :whistle:

Wait, who's time are we going by? Because there's 6 hour difference from Cyp, and if we go by another time like Australian then it's already her birthday :| Dazed & confused :wacko:

I have started a little site focusing on certain models on the runway, natasha is one of the models featured. I am currently still getting things up, i have a ton of stuff, I've started and just wanted to let you all know. I'm working on Spring Summer 2007 as i speak, and have added her latest Fall 2008 Haute Couture Christian Dior and Valentino shows.

You will have to register sorry, but it's fast and simple and doesn't require and verification through email or admininstrator. I do this for safety, security reasons sorry, but its fast.

You'll be able to find tons of runway and some rare backstage pics in great quality. They are untagged so if you're going to repost give credit.

Natasha Poly Runway & Backstage Photos

Jasmine Di Milo Paris F/W 07-08 (celebrity city) HQ

th_59791_jdm100_Celebrity_City_FS_123_1145lo.jpg th_60028_jdm102_Celebrity_City_FS_123_154lo.jpg th_60129_jdm103_Celebrity_City_FS_123_808lo.jpg th_60070_jdm104_Celebrity_City_FS_123_649lo.jpg

th_61818_jdm220_Celebrity_City_FS_123_933lo.jpg th_61499_jdm221_Celebrity_City_FS_123_168lo.jpg th_61877_jdm226_Celebrity_City_FS_123_826lo.jpg th_61885_jdm231_Celebrity_City_FS_123_439lo.jpg th_61667_jdm232_Celebrity_City_FS_123_770lo.jpg

Omg these are beautiful thank you!! Ah i love em :drool: :heart: !

Hm Here's too early to say Happy Birthday yet & I hate saying happy birthday before the actual birthday so I'll leave it for tommorow... And Cyp how would you know if she's for sure in Russia??