Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

So what are your thoughts Ange? Does this one (Vogue Greece) make a better cover or the Vogue Paris cover? :shifty:

Oh you know I have many. Aha. Here we gooooo... After seeing this editorial picture be reprinted as a cover, my first thought was unsurprisingly OMG I LOVEEEE IT. In comparison to the Vogue Paris cover March edition, both magazines use the same colour font for the letters. Looking at Natasha, I prefer her body position in Greek Vogue, seeing as her pose in Paris Vogue appears to be a little awkward. On the contrary, I prefer her face in the Paris Vogue cover because unlike the Greek issue, her face and eyes are directly looking out to the audience, which makes it seem more personal and appealing to the consumer and especially to myself. In addition, I prefer the Gucci dress in place of Herm

Lol what an analys hah!

For me hm well I liked and kind of didn't like the Vague Paris cover shot, but in general I think I like this 1 better.. I don't know just it's powerful I love the pose and the way she's looking she looks gorgeous and fierced!!!

And the fact that it's a new cover just makes me like it better!

Since we don't have bigger pic of the actual cover lol here's the shot from the vogue Paris editorial.

VogueFra-March07-005-NatashaPoly_IVLamsweerde_VMatadin.jpg

Lol what an analys hah!

For me hm well I liked and kind of didn't like the Vague Paris cover shot, but in general I think I like this 1 better.. I don't know just it's powerful I love the pose and the way she's looking she looks gorgeous and fierced!!!

And the fact that it's a new cover just makes me like it better!

Since we don't have bigger pic of the actual cover lol here's the shot from the vogue Paris editorial.

VogueFra-March07-005-NatashaPoly_IVLamsweerde_VMatadin.jpg

Aha, merci.

I think I like the Greek issue better too, simply because it's newer.

Merci for the picture Betty. :hug:

Oh you know I have many. Aha. Here we gooooo... After seeing this editorial picture be reprinted as a cover, my first thought was unsurprisingly OMG I LOVEEEE IT. In comparison to the Vogue Paris cover March edition, both magazines use the same colour font for the letters. Looking at Natasha, I prefer her body position in Greek Vogue, seeing as her pose in Paris Vogue appears to be a little awkward. On the contrary, I prefer her face in the Paris Vogue cover because unlike the Greek issue, her face and eyes are directly looking out to the audience, which makes it seem more personal and appealing to the consumer and especially to myself. In addition, I prefer the Gucci dress in place of Herm�s because of the colour contrast; in the Paris issue it's not too light, perfect balance in lighting. Overall I adore both, maybe I feel a little more on side of the picture in Herm�s moreso than the one in Gucci, since it's a new cover. I like both. Ugh, okay I think I'm done speaking. Aha, never again ask my opinion because you'll get mammoth responses aha :ninja: And Cypress, your own thoughts on the question you imposed?

:rofl: I just wanted you to make one :rofl: :p

Me? I prefer the Greek cover :D

:rofl: