Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

i'm not sure irenistiQ..hehe...but she is, beautiful i mean...way to go with the avi..big carmen kass fan huh? i like her but not so much..generally, i'm hooked on anyone who's slavic right now...russians to be exact...welcome to natasha's thread btw...lotsa hugs!!!

Edited by ennaid

She definitely is 1 of the best runway walkers!!! And she can pull anything off and she can be unbelivably gorgeous!!!! :heart: :heart:

And yes the VS show that was SOO prefesional of her!! She just kept going like nothing happened and she still looked absolutely amazing!!!

Goo natasha!! :clap:

Btw ennaid where are u from??

And i love ur sign i love Natalia too!!

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~

:blush: yeah i thought so leigh...hey, im looking forward to more NP scans on nine's site...btw, who's the girl on your avi?

The girl in my avi is Polina Kouklina. Her and Natasha are, quite easily, two of my top models.

There should be more up soon. I'm working on a spread from Bazaar a few months back I haven't seen in this thread yet. :hehe: I'm the world's slowest scanner though.

thanks ennaid.

:-)

i like your avi.

natasha poly is one of the best walkers!

:-)

who can forget what happened at VS2005...

:hell yea!: no doubt about that irenistiQ ;)

i love watching that show...i feel so proud for her, she's definitely worth my admiration... :thumbsup:

She definitely is 1 of the best runway walkers!!! And she can pull anything off and she can be unbelivably gorgeous!!!! :heart: :heart:

And yes the VS show that was SOO prefesional of her!! She just kept going like nothing happened and she still looked absolutely amazing!!!

indeed..her runway walk is on top of my list, very signature..you'll know exactly it's her even without seeing her face...i loovvee her!!! :wub: i could watch that part of the VS show all day..hehe...

i'm from the philippines betty...and you?

thanks...sweet rus made it..

we've got ood tastes don't you think? ;) i love the girl in your avi and siggy too...adri! she's one of my favorites.... ;) :wub:

:blush: yeah i thought so leigh...hey, im looking forward to more NP scans on nine's site...btw, who's the girl on your avi?

The girl in my avi is Polina Kouklina. Her and Natasha are, quite easily, two of my top models.

There should be more up soon. I'm working on a spread from Bazaar a few months back I haven't seen in this thread yet. :hehe: I'm the world's slowest scanner though.

really? i never thought it's her...niicceee!!! ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: go natasha!! polina's growing on me lately...she's in my top ten now...i find her freckled face hot!

thanks in advance!!! :hug:

indeed..her runway walk is on top of my list, very signature..you'll know exactly it's her even without seeing her face...i loovvee her!!! :wub: i could watch that part of the VS show all day..hehe...

i'm from the philippines betty...and you?

thanks...sweet rus made it..

we've got ood tastes don't you think? ;) i love the girl in your avi and siggy too...adri! she's one of my favorites.... ;) :wub:

I am from Bulgaria originally , but i live in Canada now...

O ya we sure doo!!! adri ya she is my #1 fav and been for looong time but Natasha is pretty close too lately I've been more obsessed wit her then any other model !! Lol! I love Katja too tho!

post-1639-1151969218_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1151969240_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1151969252_thumb.jpg