Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Honestly, I never paid much attention to Natasha, I thought she was beautiful, but never gave her too much thought. But now seeing her in the VSFS, wow. I'm shocked, stunned, and amazed. She really worked it this year, that is what I'm trying to get at.

Ooh i remmeber long time ago same with me , i just thought she was ok , pretty , and has kind of nice cheekbones , that is what i thought of her before , nothing really special.

Then i started watching runway videos of her and interviews and more pics and before i knew it i failled in love with her , but that was long time ago , now i know better and i consider her 1 of the top topmodels of this generation , especially runway models.

That is why she is my very fav model :wub:

She's absolutely great!!!

:laugh: :laugh: no need to run, i'm gonna catch you anyway :evil:

well, i definitely agree with Hana, she was surprisingly amazing!!! though i'm not sure with heather though,...

can you bump Natty up, James and make her second at least, on your list :p

I think Hana and Heather stole the show :ninja: but Poly was good too (3rd place) :ninja:

*runs from ennaid*

never :D Hana was beautiful, but not as... awesome, runway queen, killereyes & killerfeatures-having as Natasha...

And Heather looked awful in my opinion (cheap, her skind was too tanned and her hair too blond :x I like her normally, but this ruined her :( )

Natasha was best, followed by Ale, Stam and Katja :ninja: