Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Phew, I agree with pure, this commercial is stupid. It's a kiss? It doesn't even look like a kiss! lol, before making this commercial they should watch "The Notebook" to see real kissing, lol :p

But thanks to Cypress for posting this, in another case, we would have nothing to comment :-)

The only thing I think is stupid about that ad commercial...is the Indy Bag. :cain:

I think its the most hideous thing ever. :ninja:

Natasha looks divine though.

I know I fuckin Hate that bag :yuckky: & the name of it is just As stupid...

But yeah the video is a lil odd the way she looks & kind of moves like a robot, but that's becouse she is posing... & Tanya's avi is fabulous!!!

The only thing I think is stupid about that ad commercial...is the Indy Bag. :cain:

But yeah the video is a lil odd the way she looks & kind of moves like a robot, but that's becouse she is posing... & Tanya's avi is fabulous!!!

And your avi is....amazing! I love how Natasha looks in it :heart:

Btw pozdravi ot plovdiv :)

Mersi, i az :D

Aa ti v Bg li si ??

Preen Spring 2008 HQ's

th_15822_76556004_10_122_409lo.jpgth_15847_76556023_10_122_835lo.jpgth_14454_76556058_10_122_220lo.jpg

th_14466_76556061_10_122_1007lo.jpgth_15622_76555978_10_122_1066lo.jpg

posted by jelsoka at tfs

& as for the hair I dunno I liked her a lot as blonde like she was in 2005 probably becouse I failed in love with her watching all her runway videos & pictures that she had blonde hair...but That blonde looks...different. But I can't judge yet, have to see more pics. But anyways she'd look great with any color hair (I'm taking about naturals lol).

yaya? :rofl:

you're welcome :hug:

Natasha was at Preen show

she is way too blond now :ninja:

Mersi, i az :D

Aa ti v Bg li si ??

Preen Spring 2008 HQ's

th_15822_76556004_10_122_409lo.jpgth_15847_76556023_10_122_835lo.jpgth_14454_76556058_10_122_220lo.jpg

th_14466_76556061_10_122_1007lo.jpgth_15622_76555978_10_122_1066lo.jpg

posted by jelsoka at tfs

& as for the hair I dunno I liked her a lot as blonde like she was in 2005 probably becouse I failed in love with her watching all her runway videos & pictures that she had blonde hair...but That blonde looks...different. But I can't judge yet, have to see more pics. But anyways she'd look great with any color hair (I'm taking about naturals lol).

yea at first i put a 'y' instead of a 't' in ur name, and yaya just poped into my head :p

thanks T and Betty for the pics :woot: