Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

well marsnoop came to me with a double pager to put together but when i did i noticed a big gap so i filled it in...im quite proud of the result....credit to little one on AA msn community for the scans.....my edit of course....

neoaleedit0019gp.th.jpg

well its because adriana's scans are always top notch and if my editting helps increase the alessandra fan base then why not work on her scans? i dont mind doing it....its just like im at work doing these scans but for adriana scans its fun....plus i like editting and it feels good to improve my skills....that scan had a huge gap in it that i had to fill in.....

...remember anyone that wants to get me a birthday present...i want that magazine....my birthday is on the 22nd of this month. :blush:

New to Ale's Portfolio, I think it's a UK magazine because i think i see the pound sign when it talks about how much the clothes cost:

nyimg00230lg11cx.jpg

nyimg00237lg17ya.jpg

nyimg00232lg13vq.th.jpgnyimg00233lg17gs.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These are shot by Kim Knott and they appear in UK Marie Claire with Keira Knightly on the cover.

well marsnoop came to me with a double pager to put together but when i did i noticed a big gap so i filled it in...im quite proud of the result....credit to little one on AA msn community for the scans.....my edit of course....

neoaleedit0019gp.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

here is the other edit...

neoaleedit0022jq.th.jpg

I have a couple of friends online who have moved to the States from Brazil who are always more than happy to keep up with their native language!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool! I have always hated having to go through babelfish and hope for a reasonable result...

Thank you marsnoop.And How do you rate marie claire Marsnoop?I know vogue and elle are first class editorials so what about marie claire...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Valmount, I would consider Marie Claire, in comparison to Vogue and Elle, to be second rate. Not that it's bad by any means, I just think it lacks the prestige of a Vogue or Elle editorial for a model's career. However, at the same time the purpose of an editorial is to gain a model exposure, because they pay quite little, and if Marie Claire loves Alessandra then good for her for getting so many editorials. I also think the specific country version of a magazine means a different style of editorial, I personally think UK Marie Claire has better editorials than the US version. And in the end what matters is how well the pictures look anyways, but I would still like to see Ale on a Vogue cover.

And Neo, you are amazing. A king amongst men.

Yeah me too.I also prefer vogue or elle cover.Its shamed that her only vogue cover is greek vogue..I mean she is not even get the brasilian vogue.Well maybe I m little pessimistic but it seems that she will not getting any big covers..That makes me sick..Really sick... <_< !!!Such a gorgous face and body...