Bellazon

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

If this was the last location, these are the models who were in last year's issue who (probably) aren't in the 2017 one:
Tanya Mityushina
Sofia Resing
Emily Didonato
Chanel Iman
Gigi Hadid
Lily Aldridge
Erin Heatherton
Kate Bock
Irina Shayk
Kelly Rohrbach

A little surprised about Gigi, but she doesn't need SI + something tells me unless she was guaranteed a cover she wasn't going to come back after last year. The fact that their promo happens during NYFW doesn't help either. 

Sad about Emily D hope she is in tho we are not completely sure(plus she is bff with janine berey who is in the SI crew) and Gigi well im sad too... her last SI photoshoot improved a lot but i guess she was kinda salty not getting the cover. everybody expected her in the cover . and well i love Irina but its her time to go i mean 10 years so ya.

the others:

2ufq2h2.jpg

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Tanya Mityushina - I like her, don't love her. Would be OK if she stayed or left
Sofia Resing- see above
Emily Didonato- This would make me sad, but would not surprise me.  I had a hunch 2017 would be the last year for her
Chanel Iman- see Tanya and Sofia
Gigi Hadid- I loved her when she first started.  I still like her but I'm kinda over it TBH
Lily Aldridge- never liked her. Won't miss her at all
Erin Heatherton- I almost want to see her get another chance just because they botched her shoot so badly last year
Kate Bock- I've always liked Kate so I'd be sad to see her go
Irina Shayk- it's probably time. Funny thing is, I thought it was time for her go in about 2013, but the last 2 or 3 years have been some of her better years. I'd like to see her go out on a high note
Kelly Rohrbach - Ok if she stays, Ok if she goes

This would be an awful lot of turnover.  I almost always give SI swimsuit the benefit of the doubt (tradition I guess) but I have no clue what to expect this time

AND WHY THE FUCK DO THEY CONTINUE TO TROT SAM OUT THERE? DEAR GOD WHY?

Samantha does baffle me because I don’t see any big future for her in modelling or in the entertainment industry as a host or something like that. The only way she could come up is by dating someone really famous. My only guess is that her pictures get a lot of hits on their website.

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

we know it's her, she was already confirmed by me :D

Ah okay, I must have missed it :D Maybe the list should be updated because I don't recall there being a note of a separate non-beach shoot for athletes.

12 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Aly the gymnast was not at beach then? 

Rose Bertram looks like a total caucasian girl in that promo.. missed her curls .  but she looks pretty eitherway tho.

Based on the video, the two gymnasts weren't at a beach location like these:

7Uo7WSyv.jpg     lCQ742Uk.jpg

F6r37WN9.jpg     s4D2jNhS.jpg

2GXhxsP9.jpg

Those pictures were posted by MJ over a few days whereas the picture of gymnast Alexandra Raisman was posted a week and a half later.

What promo are you talking about regarding Rose Bertram?