• Centre/Radical centre
    • Centre-right
    • Right-wing
    • Far-right
    • Radical-right

44 minutes ago, Myfashexp said:

Great topic jj3 :chicken::chicken:

Thanks @Myfashexp !

I wanted to ask sub. questions, about the economical, financial, diplomatical (etc ...) opinions, but better to just give details about the vote in the comments part, as you did :) 

It's hard for me to say what I am because I know that the definitions for each of these terms will vary depending on what country you live in. For instance, what we consider Center-Right in the US isn't the same as what's considered Center-Right in the UK or in France.

That being said, I tried to vote as accurately as I could. :D

Good idea, @jj3

12 minutes ago, alexandra23 said:

It's hard for me to say what I am because I know that the definitions for each of these terms will vary depending on what country you live in. For instance, what we consider Center-Right in the US isn't the same as what's considered Center-Right in the UK or in France.

My thoughts exactly!!! :thumbs_up: The terms above are subjective and varies in their definitions depending on the country & society. I could only speak for the USA because that's where I live.

I am someone who is more informed & aware of US politics than average American, and I do have strong opinions. However, I will limit on expressing my opinions on BZ b/c we are not a political forum. This is probably not the best please to have discussions that are constructive and impactful. It is the same thing with race topics :/

Just to be clear, I am not saying members are not allow to express their opinions and have discussions :no2: You are welcome to say whatever you want as long as it is respectful and within reason. However if you want to be affective in a positive manner and effective there are many options outside of BZ to explore :yes:

10 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

My thoughts exactly!!! :thumbs_up: The terms above are subjective and varies in their definitions depending on the country & society. I could only speak for the USA because that's where I live.

I am someone who is more informed & aware of US politics than average American, and I do have strong opinions. However, I will limit on expressing my opinions on BZ b/c we are not a political forum. This is probably not the best please to have discussions that are constructive and impactful. It is the same thing with race topics :/

Just to be clear, I am not saying members are not allow to express their opinions and have discussions :no2: You are welcome to say whatever you want as long as it is respectful and within reason. However if you want to be affective in a positive manner and effective there are many options outside of BZ to explore :yes:

I was agree with you girlz :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:, but wow ...

40 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

My political Position?

Doggy style :D

I agree with her too now :PinkCouture2::p 

But seriously yes, i'm used to think that the Right-wing in France is = to the Left-wing or Center-left in the US ...

And plus, as i said, pretty hard to say noawadays, I AM FROM THAT !

Overal, policals parties are not representing anymore what people think really, so ...because the "polical correctness" especially, and some other kind of censure as well. 

42 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Overal, policals parties are not representing anymore what people think really, so ...because the "polical correctness" especially, and some other kind of censure as well. 

"Overal, policals parties are not representing anymore what people think really.." -  Very True! :thumbs_up: 

"....because the 'polical correctness' " - In the USA it is more of the left that does that (which isn't always a bad thing). The right not so much. Some on the left are a bit too PC while some on the right there are too anti-PC that it is crosses the line into being offensive and  asshole-ish. Wish there was more of an equilibrium.

Let's not get into how messed up the whole censorship thing is :cain: 

Left-wing (with far-left tendencies). Not gonna explain myself, just take it as it is :D. Though it has a lot to do with the country and the times I grew up in. I've always been very interested in politics and I like to stay informed as much as I can on what goes on in literally every corner of the world.